Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I stopped watching them around the time that weirdo in Hannah's box was doing big fish little fish and gun fingers, dancing like a 21yr old who's just sniffed a bog seat in a backstreet club, she was next level embarrassing. Like mate u look like you're in your 50s? An tryin to be down with the kids. She was so cringe! Literal second hand embarrassment. Did anyone catch that weirdo doing a child's voice? Gave me the ick so bad, I was like what in the p3adohile is going on here. Think at one point even Hannah was cringing at her.
I did wonder what was going on when I saw her dancing about with a guy. Couldn't be arse watching it. Needed my sleep lol

Reactions: 1
From what I watched, it seems like that man being arrested had possibly spiked H drink. It was all caught on live, Badger held the glass up and could see something in it. Police were called, he was arrested and it ended with her being in the back of the police car given a statement.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That’s not good. I’m glad they caught him on camera and were able to deal with it cos that could have been a young girl or woman who maybe been a bit drunk and not have realised

Reactions: 2
Omg that's not good. Glad they seen it when they did then. No woman should go thru being spiked and what comes after that.

To be fair, the last I saw was her dancing about and her drink was unattended. I know, still doesn't give anyone the right to do that. But we all know we need to becareful.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it doesn't give them the right at all. But it's 2023 and women are more aware than ever of dangers we are in. Specially with hollyoaks storyline putting it front and center. I personally wouldn't leave my drink unattended. And I know, we shouldn't have to worry about stuff like this, but we do. Glad they caught it before drinking it tho, it's no secret H fked me over and dragged my name thru mud, I still wouldn't wish that on her or badger.

This Gemma is absolute cringe btw. I seen a recording of her belching an saying she sings when she farts. She's almost 40 for god's sake, She's a absolute embarrassment, defo not H's vibe or close to her and badgers level what so ever. She's out for the clout nothing more nothing less, she's literally turning Hs lives into a cringe /borefest.

To be fair, the last I saw was her dancing about and her drink was unattended. I know, still doesn't give anyone the right to do that. But we all know we need to becareful.

God knows. She is just so borrrrrring....Badger has probably hibernated to get away 😆

They’ll be drama coming soon when her an Kim fall out just been on tt to see if she’s live but instead I noticed that vic rose was live and socials removed her children

They’ll be drama coming soon when her an Kim fall out just been on tt to see if she’s live but instead I noticed that vic rose was live and socials removed her children
Why the duck would you tell tiktok that?? My god I'd be absolutely mortified 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
Oh dear I didn’t see it. Any idea why they’ve fallen out
I didn't watch much chuck, she was screaming about EUPD and how it affected her, how Badger didn't understand and nobody understands. Bla bla poor poor me bla bla. She said she didn't want to be with her and never would bla bla and then I switched off 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 4