Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They absolutely have no morals but expect everyone else to have them, towards them at a higher standard. Don’t bring their kids or family into things yet want to track down someone else’s family? Kids don’t do drugs, cause if you do THIS is what you become. Deluded, entitled junkies who plead poverty and benefit fraud and beg for washing machines and ovens. They will repeatedly tell you they are amazing mothers like it’s a daily affirmation for themselves internally because they need a mantra to believe. It makes them feel better. They are the epitome of disgrace and disaster. Belligerent pair of useless twats

• Heart
Reactions: 7
H how can her dad be attacked when her dads name wasn’t even mentioned in anything

Reactions: 1
Community guidelines.
I'll go live once police have been in contact, I can't ATM cus Itll be well you're responding to them and I'm not letting this go by ruining it for myself xx , they said 24 to 48 hours but prob be longer cus they don't rush
Me either

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone!
as usual I’m always late to the party, but I’m glad people are seeing this girl for the crank she is.
the faked suicide attempt was the point where I just knew that these were destined to be together and all this drama will be for views. Scum.
however - @Chaoticbexi I’m off to follow you, love. I hope you get it sorted asap. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Community guidelines.
I'll go live once police have been in contact, I can't ATM cus Itll be well you're responding to them and I'm not letting this go by ruining it for myself xx , they said 24 to 48 hours but prob be longer cus they don't rush
Ahh I see.

Moneygrabbers2 on tiktok has uploaded proof of k slating h parenting when they last fell out. She said she didn’t get custody of S till she was 8 cos she was addicted to drugs 🙈😂 great co-parenting that 😂

View attachment 1852918
Ohh so Hannah you couldn’t have your daughter through addiction… you saying ks lying? Ks done all this no one else, we just respond and have our opinions of it all

Reactions: 4
Ohh so Hannah you couldn’t have your daughter through addiction… you saying ks lying? Ks done all this no one else, we just respond and have our opinions of it all
I’m waiting for the impending fake cry live…

Reactions: 2
She’s on live now accusing R of locking her out of her patient app to get prescriptions 😐 now she’s throwing out “hacking” accusations now. Just ring your docs and tell them and they will issue you a new login

Am I not seeing the post where her sons been posted are are they lying?

Can you believe that k sitting there spouting blatant lies about her kids being posted here 🙈 she’s doing it on purpose cos she knows it’s winding hannah up

Reactions: 2
I hope their followers come over here to have a good read because their eyes are going to be opened. Bet she’s even pretending to H that she’s ringing the police about it 😂😂 give it 2 weeks before H tells us that K made the whole thing up and lied to her about what was on here so she had no clue…. Then it will be too late because you call us all pedlos and mudders and I ain’t about people like that 👍