Hannah McNally The Begging Blue Haired Scally

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very good at presenting herself as a vulnerable victim so people want to look after her. No personal responsibility or accountability.

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with all the drama and I can’t believe how stupid and gullible Hannah is. Just seen Katie on live saying Hannah is unwell with it all🤨I wonder who’s fault that is Katie. Narcissists always go back just to make sure their victims always fall back down and she is going to push Hannah to the very edge with this it all. This is Katie’s payback

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Fancy faking an OD. I mean what kind of sick duck up does that? Particularly when a high number of her followers have MH issues. Its (in my eyes) sicker than the cat sucking KBs manky tit.

Anyone faking such a sensitive and heartbreaking situation is the lowest of the low.

I also believe 100% she fakes her Fibro.

So Hannah deserves every single day of sadness. Because in this life you reap what you sow.

Reactions: 8
There you go Hannah. Katie wanted a way to speak to badger, on a normal level because it’s what she does. You didn’t even know k messaged badger. She wants all your friends or she wants you to have no friends. This is her way to try and get you to hate badger. It’s working

Reactions: 4
I hope H does make up with badger because K will get jealous of their relationship 😂😂😂 and next week it will be K that’s controlling 😂😂😂

On live aswell saying she can feel herself having a bad few weeks wtf 😳 she needs to get a grip like a spoilt brat who hasn’t got her own way and I bet she’s well enough to go live and collect gift’s though

What the actual duck. I haven't mentioned the girl today, I haven't messaged her. duck all. To be sent sr of Katie the kitty nipple feeding animal abuser twisting Hannah's head? all of this cus I was nice to Katie? For two fuckin days 🤣. But Katie's like ah babe what best friends haven't slagged eachother off, it's ok that badger was in a group chat slagging you off. But wasn't ok for me to be scooped up by Katie when I was hurt. And you're 100% I wanted u away from Katie Hannah, cus look what she's done to you already!! I ain't one of your pick me friends who would sit and say aww yeah let her back in and drug you again. YOU told the whole of tiktok Katie drugged u, Katie abused you, she filmed you at your most vulnerable. Any real friend would be like no don't go back there, after seeing you on your bleeping knees because of that girl why the duck would I encourage u to b around her. She's dangerous and you've said it yourself. I mean you NO harm Hannah. None. I was trying to save u from this bleeping tit. Cus now I'm conspiring to get everyone against you? No not at all I even said to badger new year's eve make sure u stick by her cus she's gonna need u when Katie fucks her over again.. which she will. You've had Katie around a week and you're in thi state yet again. And yeah we was in a group chat, me and Riley were BEGGING badger not to walk away from you when you started talking to inkchick! When badger said she's lost a diamond chasing a brick. Meaning she's waiting for you and her to b together. Get a train come to me and listen to the whole of that group chat Hannah cus I can tell u now all me and Riley did was sit for HOURS getting badger to stay when she was walking away from you! Hannah I loved u and I cared about you. Seeing u the way you are is just dejavu. I promised u if u ever had Katie back in your life I'd be gone, cus I can't and don't wanna see u in the state unwas in last time. Or have u forgotten about her drugging, filming, outing all Ur tit to me and I still never slagged u off to Katie.. for Katie to say it's ok if badger slagged u off that's what friends do. Like is she tapped? Honestly hannah I hope u do keep badger close cus you're gonna need her after this one does her work on you again. I ain't doing anything cus u don't wanna be my friend. I have plenty of friends Hannah I don't need you. Do I miss you, of bleeping course, but you're not the Hannah I knew. When she fucks u up again, fills unwith street diazepam, oxys etc. Please make sure someone is there to pick u up the way we did last time. I'm not gonna mention Hannah again cus I don't like being sens screen recordings of her upset like that. As for katie... You've got it so twisted Katie and your karma is coming darling, go get ya nipple out and feed Coco I'm sure she's hungry u dirty animal abusing slag.

Reactions: 9
What the actual duck. I haven't mentioned the girl today, I haven't messaged her. duck all. To be sent sr of Katie the kitty nipple feeding animal abuser twisting Hannah's head? all of this cus I was nice to Katie? For two fuckin days 🤣. But Katie's like ah babe what best friends haven't slagged eachother off, it's ok that badger was in a group chat slagging you off. But wasn't ok for me to be scooped up by Katie when I was hurt. And you're 100% I wanted u away from Katie Hannah, cus look what she's done to you already!! I ain't one of your pick me friends who would sit and say aww yeah let her back in and drug you again. YOU told the whole of tiktok Katie drugged u, Katie abused you, she filmed you at your most vulnerable. Any real friend would be like no don't go back there, after seeing you on your bleeping knees because of that girl why the duck would I encourage u to b around her. She's dangerous and you've said it yourself. I mean you NO harm Hannah. None. I was trying to save u from this bleeping tit. Cus now I'm conspiring to get everyone against you? No not at all I even said to badger new year's eve make sure u stick by her cus she's gonna need u when Katie fucks her over again.. which she will. You've had Katie around a week and you're in thi state yet again. And yeah we was in a group chat, me and Riley were BEGGING badger not to walk away from you when you started talking to inkchick! When badger said she's lost a diamond chasing a brick. Meaning she's waiting for you and her to b together. Get a train come to me and listen to the whole of that group chat Hannah cus I can tell u now all me and Riley did was sit for HOURS getting badger to stay when she was walking away from you! Hannah I loved u and I cared about you. Seeing u the way you are is just dejavu. I promised u if u ever had Katie back in your life I'd be gone, cus I can't and don't wanna see u in the state unwas in last time. Or have u forgotten about her drugging, filming, outing all Ur tit to me and I still never slagged u off to Katie.. for Katie to say it's ok if badger slagged u off that's what friends do. Like is she tapped? Honestly hannah I hope u do keep badger close cus you're gonna need her after this one does her work on you again. I ain't doing anything cus u don't wanna be my friend. I have plenty of friends Hannah I don't need you. Do I miss you, of bleeping course, but you're not the Hannah I knew. When she fucks u up again, fills unwith street diazepam, oxys etc. Please make sure someone is there to pick u up the way we did last time. I'm not gonna mention Hannah again cus I don't like being sens screen recordings of her upset like that. As for katie... You've got it so twisted Katie and your karma is coming darling, go get ya nipple out and feed Coco I'm sure she's hungry u dirty animal abusing slag.

just think of it as a lucky escape. In a few months time you will be glad you ain’t got that as a friend cos she just uses people. She will be using k to get diazepam and whatever else they pop together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
H is going to come unstuck hanging out with k always ends in tears and drama. How long till she gets given some spare drugs. Plus k take your hat and coat off indoors you look like you need additional help or a support worker and not in a good way.

Reactions: 3
They both deserve everything they get except gifts they don’t deserve gifts for being absolute begging scamming arseoles

Reactions: 1
They are both really try to justify how they argue and fall out and say the kids never see them arguing 😐 I swear their kids have been sat with them on live when they have been slagging each other off and especially with the kitten… cos did S stay off school cos she was getting messages of k followers 😂

Reactions: 3