Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss polar

VIP Member
Is that her bestie Ellen I think she called her! She reminded me a bit of Carrie Johnson.😃

She seems to splash the cash a fair bit.
Don’t know how she does it when she only works pt now!

HairyBerries

VIP Member
no doubt her audience will be asking to add her oh so hilarious bf into the podcasts to give all the manly insight we can't live without...

Yes, I think she's trying to market herself as an agony aunt

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I just think I’d be happier to be heard but I wouldn’t want to be seen. Also Grackle has a bf (or had) and he was also heard but not seen and I’m sure probably there are other cases of it. It may not be the case, I find his voice annoying and would prefer not to have to hear him but people saw his picture and they still didn’t post with him after that so maybe he doesn’t want to be

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I'm honestly envious and genuinely confused. Are ALL of her friends single? I can only wish I could go out and party like this. My friends all have babies...sigh.

Starfact

I really don't understand the point of this podcast? Why would anyone be interested in Hannah Marling's opinion on anything? She isn't living a unique life to make her different from any other 20 something year old, she isn't well educated, all she does is eat food and make comments about it.
And I doubt the number of people tuning in will be high.
With her lackluster efforts on the recent videos (pizza bunny ears, seriously Hannah?) I think Miss Marling will be back to full time employment in her old job very soon.
Could not agree more!

lotsofopinions

We’re going to have to make a new thread for Hannah! Anyone feeling creative? I don’t want us to be harsh - does she still belong in ‘Rave About’ category?

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I think she will reveal him, but in her own time. She has been posting pictures on instagram, you can't make out his face properly, but it's more than what she did with her ex. Hopefully he won't just be a voice!

marinaxo

I can see why she has to make so much content based around food now considering her views when she posts a non-food video lol. Her homeware haul from last week only has 3k views compared to her vid last night which already has 9k.