Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cscm11

I feel like there’s going to be a bf reveal she’s shared a lot more on insta then she did previously.

mrshb91

i tried watching the video where she ate her old weight loss diet and it was fine up until dinner time where her boyfriend appeared and literally wouldn’t let her get a sentence out before butting in! i turned off at that point

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I really like Hannah but I can't help but notice that she has 2 personalities from YouTube and her career and social life.

On youtube when I first watched her I thought she was quite and very sort of put together I don't know how to explain what I mean but 😂 I was surprised when she said that she worked in a bank but the biggest shock of all was when I saw what she was like with her friends which is the complete opposite of how I thought she was.

Could you elaborate more? From what I've seen of her she seems outgoing with a loud personality. I was surprised she would have such a serious job at a bank I thought she would be more inclined to work in entertainment/advertising.

I've DM'ed her before and felt as though she was different in persona to her YT friendliness. I think she plays favorites with her subscribers & brushes off certain video ideas and instead of being honest she'll make up an excuse as to why she can't do it.

Last edited:

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Can anyone provide details about their past relationship and why they split as I didn't follow her back then. Thanks!

Coffeelover23

I agree it does seem risky…. Guess it will be interesting to see how it pans out! I reckon she must have some savings/ can rely on her family to finance her if it goes belly up u til she gets a new job.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
She said she's never had a bmt sub from Subway before 🤔 I swear she's had one before because I thought it sounded nice and got one a couple of week later.

Haha. She's only done one Subway video I believe where the dudes from tinder picked her order and that's where she tried it? She chooses to eat crap food the rest of the time