Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
She definitely seems a bit happier, can tell she’s still sad but shes a bit more upbeat in the latest video

EmptyViews

She'll probably avoid talking about her current relationship and just talk generically

I don't think she uses Facebook anymore, her profile is now empty, probably didn't want to look into the past 🤣

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched her holiday vid?
Yes, looks like she had fun but I find it kind of annoying when she kept complaining about feeling very sick and hungover, then procedes to go out drinking every night lol... but I guess she might be trying to drown out her sorrows.
I watched it. Did they have a transgender girl with them? They all looked female but one of them sounded like a guy, or am I hearing wrong? Anyhoo looks like they had a great time, good food, lots of alcohol and plenty of giggles.
I thought this too, but some women do just have deep voices and there's nothing they can do about it. Good for her that she doesn't let it stop her from talking a lot and being herself.

cscm11

Does it cost much to create a podcast? (no idea how these things work?) I thought she'd just be talking at her microphone, uploading it and voila? where does the cost come from?
I just was going off what other podcasts have said starting up, but I suppose once you’ve paid for all equipment there’s nothing less unless you want to pay to advertise, or for a studio, better equipment guests. But without sponsorship I don’t think she can be making much money from it, so essentially is doing it for free. Not sure if you get money from people who listen to it like you do for YouTube and views?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Her moaning about the kids in the flat i 100 % understand but surley u see a place a few times so u know what its like noise wise but at the same time its a flat what do u expect ur going to get noise

Her moaning about them is when i started to think she was a bit off

cscm11

Is she really that big of a youtuber? She's not even at 100k? I've known a lot of youtubers who considered quitting their job only once they got a silver plaque but Hannah is rushing things.. It just seems like a bit of a delusional venture, and she used to say that she absolutely LOVED her job at the bank (as she stated on her LinkedIn) so I never thought she would actually give it up!
I hope it does work out for her as she’s taken a big step. I do think it’s quite early on in her career, she’s not even seeming to be doing a lot of ads or paid partnerships on Instagram.
Maybe she’s planned this all into her potential earnings and going part time will allow for that. I know I couldn’t do it, she’s very brave taken this step.

101d

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to the podcast yet? I wasn't sure if it was gonna be a play on words and still be food related... but Spotify has it listed as 'self-help'....