Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I was in the same boat as her a while back and was getting severely overweight before I turned it all around with my diet and exercise. The thing with these mukbangers is that they only lose weight so that they can pig out more. I'm glad that she managed to lose all the extra pounds but I don't know how she still craves all the pizza and fast food after that, and the thought of eating 10,000 calories in a day for a video is like lunacy to me. I just sit back and watch them as if they're junkies relapsing.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I hate it too! but I think it’s just the connotation we have with “flats” in New Zealand? It’s very common in the UK to call them that right?

Yeah but at least in NZ once ppl buy their own houses they're proud enough to refer to it as their own 'house'? I had no idea about that, it could be possible..I just know I would NOT call my house a flat lmao

hrh89

VIP Member
I think it’s really nice she donated to BEAT, does anyone know if she had an ED? Or does she just want to raise awareness to fear foods and ED’s. I don’t know how I feel about hannah tho, there’s something about her I don’t like but I have been watching a lot of her vids lately
no she said in the video she has no experience with EDs but a lot of people had asked to do a video eating fear foods.

shh77

VIP Member
He’s an absolute dick head.An attention seeker and a misogynist.
So what if Hannah wants to be child free. Good for her!
I think she looks pretty good for a near 30 year old. I find her videos a bit boring tbh, but the poster above Making derogatory comments about her appearance and lifestyle is just plain nasty.
sounds like a man to me!

Sorry, I’ve just realised that it was the twatty bloke that was saying those things about hannah, not the poster who was quoting it!
Ooh yea definitely wasn’t me saying those things! I was just so shocked watching it I started taking notes lol

doodlebug

VIP Member
For some reason I thought he was basically bald. Judging by the little you can see of him in his insta profile pic…

cej

Just realised the guys head she was filming about 23 mins in, on her yorkshire pudding wrap vlog, is her bf then! I thought it was a random dad she was filming at the time lol

HairyBerries

VIP Member
lol, she's almost too pretty for him, but I don't wanna be rude about his looks. On the other hand can't say much about his personality either, I can only see them sharing a good laugh together after a whinge banter

shh77

VIP Member
I hate to disagree with people on here, but you do want to put out videos your viewers would enjoy, isn’t that the whole point? I get its not being original or when people argue its lazy, but I know there are some videos i’d love to see from certain creators, and would suggest them in boxes like this! I’d rather put out content people suggest or want to see, than make up ideas myself and viewers not want it..
No I totally understand what you’re saying and actually as I was typing this was thinking the same thing lol 🤦🏼‍♀️ ….guess I’m just in a b*tchy mood and find her content/effort to be very lazy sometimes!
But you’re right there’s definitely merit to asking what your followers what to see, because there’s a lot of tired videos from her that I’d rather she doesn’t do again! x

Ups27

VIP Member
I also watched it… looks like they had so much fun and jade sounds like a right laugh… but what I do think is she acts differently around different people? She seems much more carefree with Ellen etc

cscm11

They met in a local pub, so not London but local to us.
We have mutuals on insta, so guessing by that I will say he’s between 31-35. So older then her.
I think the only thing that makes him look older is his hair colour.

TiredOfFakes

I live in a small village between two schools one on wither side and honestly around 7:30-8:30 & 3:00-4:00 it's gridlocked every one here knows to avoid trying to shift a car at this time even the bus doesn't get through between these times says it all 🤣

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Yeah I think she’s down to Earth and I enjoy some of her videos. It’s starting to irritate me that she keeps breaking into that Texas kind of accent though. I’ve had to switch off a few times.

Yeah it was quirky at first and not something I've seen too much before but now I realise its how she usually speaks and its starting to grate on me a bit. I don't think she'll stop tho as its a part of her quirk. That sucks.