Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Haven’t watched it, not sure if I will either. But I can only imagine there thoughts and reactions.

It's a pretty bad video* (by far the worst in my personal opinion)...I wouldn't recommend it. May be funny to some but immediately I thought....'um, racists much?"

also that's not how you eat or enjoy curry

Last edited:

Chisme

My sister did something similar and was able to live a very cushty life while saving up for her house. Sure, Hannah paid for food (out of choice) but she wouldn't have needed to buy any of the expensive boring stuff that really adds up. I think she could have done it and probably doesn't realise how lucky she was to have that option available. She also doesn't have a student loan to pay off.

indeedjoy

that man in her friends fb photo is deffo her boyfriend. in one of her instagrams you can see him in the background reflection taking the photo
i wont share it on here but it's easily found if you go on her friends FB.
i kind of get why she isn't showing him as he looks old enough to be her dad 😂
What friends Facebook?

Fjbnigg

Chatty Member
In other news, remember when she went to Croatia with Jade and that other girl, who was quite tall and bad a deep voice? Well I was convinced she was trans and she has just come out saying she is! I bloody knew it. Lol.
She is getting death threats as she has slept with loads of blokes who didn’t know she was trans (not sure how you didn’t know, I knew within 3 seconds of the video!).
Instagram?

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Is anyone watching her what I eat to lose weight? That first day she barely ate 1200 based on me estimating the calories ..
The second day seems even less.

okay so I got further in and she says she has the weekends off so not as bad as I thought

That can f*** up your metabolism though.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
We’re going to have to make a new thread for Hannah! Anyone feeling creative? I don’t want us to be harsh - does she still belong in ‘Rave About’ category?
I'll make one and I'll ask mods to move it out of the rave section.

New thread:

I've asked for this thread to be closed but it hasn't as yet, so if someone else wants to report it to be closed?!

Last edited:

HairyBerries

VIP Member
She had COVID herself I'm pretty sure, I think in one of her videos she mentioned that she couldn't taste any of her drinks at pubs and did the test and it came back positive. Haven't they relaxed the rules over Christmas in the UK?? That's what I heard & I'm guessing will be everyone's excuse for going out. She seems way too harsh towards her nan if she really does have dementia. Like it's not even playful funny :rolleyes: