Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I know this is petty but I feel as though her friend Becky is so sweet but Hannah displays a condescending attitude towards her sometimes.

I watched the video linked above where they are eating the person in front of them's order and Hannah tells Becky how to order at Starbucks for 5 mins straight even though her friend clearly states she has worked at starbucks for 3 years or something?? It was so cringy watching Hannah like girl stfu she has worked there she probably knows all that. She claims Becky is her best friend but I bet there's some been some issues between them.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Is it another holiday? I just assumed it was recorded before the couples holiday she went on with Ellen.
Maybe it's just me but I would've just ate the stale cake. It's not like it would make you ill.

EmptyViews

Hi all, just seen a couple of her videos and they seem ok so far. How big was she before losing weight? She seems to be a nice person, wonder if she's like that in real life?

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Hannah's face when Emma brought the dog to the camera. She started to pull a face and then stopped. I had to watch it twice to make sure, but she was definitely about to pull a face. Then Emma said Hannah used to hate the dog but likes it now. Yeah right 😂

hrh89

VIP Member
Tbf she’s been working from home during covid so that will have saved her loads on travel PLUS she’s clearly very sociable so imagine how much she’s saved not going on nights out every week. I guess that’s where her disposable income seems to be a quite high

HairyBerries

VIP Member
So true especially the Halloween video I found there was pumpkin spice bagels this year she could've tried them and done a full day eating Halloween foods there's lots new out if you look 🎃

Exactly. I don't get why food youtubers go for the basics like milkshakes, hotdog, chips, cookies, lollies or spice latte. Try some actual food!!

RachyWoo

VIP Member
that man in her friends fb photo is deffo her boyfriend. in one of her instagrams you can see him in the background reflection taking the photo
i wont share it on here but it's easily found if you go on her friends FB.
i kind of get why she isn't showing him as he looks old enough to be her dad 😂
I noticed the reflection in one of her photos too 😂

wheeeyuu

I don’t watch her regularly but just checked her channel…wow those calorie challenges really catching up with her! I’ve got chubbier face myself and notice straight away when someone gained in their face. Conclusion- eating in whatever deficit throughout the week won’t offset the crazy foodie weekends. I am seriously disappointed what is wrong with people. No amount of money would tempt me into quitting my job/going part time to become “a on camera eater”. I would feel like I am mentally degrading

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Just listening to her latest pod and she’s having a right moan that someone found the picture of her boyfriend on her mates Facebook and then sent it to her. I’m assuming it was a tattler I wish someone would post it on here 🤣
I bet she means someone sent her the screenshot from here of us all discussing how we found his pic!!

HairyBerries

VIP Member
wow she's eaten pop tarts like 8478439 times now :ROFLMAO: ... they aren't even that good. I remember her saying even she didn't like them all that much. I'm sure there are countless other American food items she could try???

HairyBerries

VIP Member
No she’s obviously not but I was thinking it was more of a rude comment for someone to write to her and saying congratulations.

She must have deleted it as I couldn't find it any longer; but the way she was holding her stomach also made me think she was pregnant! Gosh golly would be topsy turvy content if she became pregnant lol.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
After watching the video I’ve got a feeling it wasn’t her that ended the relationship, I don’t think it was mutual either, just the vibe I was getting.

If you watch one of her earlier Q&A videos she mentions she wants to be married by 35, so I think she probably wanted to stay with him. I can respect if he wants to get his sh*t together since we all suspected he was mooching off of Hannah, and then go back to her or someone else, but overall you can't just be with someone because you'd like to get married one day (Hannah) ...

I

knew it when I noticed she’d unfollowed him. I know the feeling of being that age and single when you thought you had it all sorted. I hope she’s ok

Aw don't think like that honestly when you get out there and start living life this is one of the last things you'll think about - I hate how society has these days hyped up marriage, sex, babies all things in the bedroom but I'm 30 now and have done so much more with my life than anyone else my age I'm proud of myself you can be proud of yourself too, I believe in you (y)

Last edited: