Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cscm11

She nearly always films herself from her top half only as well so you can’t actually see her full body shape but didn’t she say in one of her vlogs at the start of this year that she has gained a bit of weight?

Her food vlogs are so boring, I don’t know why she doesn’t start vlogging other things to mix it up a bit?
I mean her attempts at vlogging previously is just her getting drunk with friends. Which isn’t the sort of thing I like to watch. She doesn’t film in shops or public unless it’s food related, drinking or someone else is with her.

lotsofopinions

Surprised there hasn’t been a bit more discussion of that first podcast episode tbf! I totally get she’s new to it - but it was very bland, pretty awkward. Do we see her keeping it up for very long?

shh77

VIP Member
another boring lazy video from her, trying halloween foods for24 hours.

she literally just had cereal, an ice cream, some hot dogs and a muffin. no variety or anything new or exciting just the same old crap as last year. why did she have an ice cream for lunch when she could've just filled the day with snacks instead. her videos are 80% of her waffling on about random stuff rather than actually focussing on the food.
SO disorganised! Like she doesn’t even go looking for things to try until the day of filming, then complains she couldn’t find anything/what she wanted. How about even the TINIEST bit of preparation?! 🙄🙄

shh77

VIP Member
Bless her. She’s not the sharpest is she?😀

Just watched the Croatia vlog! Completely obvious that her friend was trans. Knew it as soon as they opened their mouth!
I get so embarrassed for these people lol I’d be so scared of saying/looking stupid! That’s why I can’t get over not prepping/researching in any way before filming a video?! Or at least editing dumb shit out afterwards 😂😂

marinaxo

She had COVID herself I'm pretty sure, I think in one of her videos she mentioned that she couldn't taste any of her drinks at pubs and did the test and it came back positive. Haven't they relaxed the rules over Christmas in the UK?? That's what I heard & I'm guessing will be everyone's excuse for going out. She seems way too harsh towards her nan if she really does have dementia. Like it's not even playful funny :rolleyes:
Actually they just tightened the rules for over christmas and in London all shops and restaurants/pubs/bars are now closed and they are in the highest tier. I can see Hannah bending them somehow though

cscm11

Just seen her share a story on Insta asking about dating dilemmas for her next podcast, is she now an agony aunt?
Also assuming she’s doing the podcast by herself, will be quite dull reading out dilemmas and answering them by yourself, may be better if she had a “guest” to give a different point of view. Or maybe she enjoys the sound of her own voice 😂

RachyWoo

VIP Member
So she's confirmed that is him 😂 She might aswell just show him in vlogs from now on instead of all the secrecy nonsense.

at-the-disco

Chatty Member
Surely that’s not him?! Plus I bet she reads this thread so wouldn’t she have asked her friend to remove the pic or make her FB private if she thought we were nosing on it?!
i'm like 99% sure it is cus it matches the man in the reflection on one of her pics around xmas

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Shes is not skinny but she is maintaining her weight. And eating like 10 000 calories on the weekends so i dont understand how because she eats like nick avocado sometimes

Shes not even eating healtgy during the weekdays its old videos when she eats 1200 calories i think now she eats more. You dont think that?

yes I do think she is eating more than that, I meant that its very hard work to maintain your size with her body frame. I'd say hannah and I probably have the same body frame and BMI.