Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf pregnancy makes you swell up! I've never had filler but always felt like I did towards the end/after mine were born

jfc her latest tiktok, why film in your car if you're that paranoid or weird about someone pulling up next to you? i swear this happens every time she vlogs. who fkin cares!!

Reactions: 4
jfc her latest tiktok, why film in your car if you're that paranoid or weird about someone pulling up next to you? i swear this happens every time she vlogs. who fkin cares!!
🤣 she mentions it EVERYTIME! She’s been vlogging long enough now to get used to it and like you say, who cares if someone sees her? 🙄

🤣 she mentions it EVERYTIME! She’s been vlogging long enough now to get used to it and like you say, who cares if someone sees her? 🙄
I know! This always gets me!
She’s making videos to put on the internet. To be seen by (potentially, she wishes lol) millions of people!! But gets shy/annoyed when people watch her film! 🫥🤯

Reactions: 2
I can’t say I’ve seen many vloggers! But then I suppose most of us are at work while they’re sat in their car eating new in junk food!

Don’t you think it’s rude she uses her boyfriend as content yet won’t tell us his name. Clearly he has something to hide then in my eyes

Reactions: 1
Don’t you think it’s rude she uses her boyfriend as content yet won’t tell us his name. Clearly he has something to hide then in my eyes
For me it’s the fact she’s most likely going to be sharing her baby’s name all over social media for content (she’s spoken about names so I assume she’s going to share it) but won’t share the boyfriends name to respect his privacy.

Reactions: 1
Do you think it’s because she doesn’t want other girls requesting to follow him and sending him messages?!

Reactions: 5
I mean it's just a name, is it really that important that we know it?
I’m not interested in knowing his name but it would stop her constantly saying “my boyfriend” which is so annoying, so for that reason I’d like her to say what his name is 😂

Reactions: 3

lmao what do you think he's hiding? he's a filler on her channel it's not like he has to share anything to her audience about himself, but it is weird she thinks the internet can't find out someone's name lmao

Reactions: 3
It wasn’t due until May but I think she’s either having a c-section or being induced early to do with whatever medical issue she has had in pregnancy.

I was lucky I never struggled with any of my pregnancies, it’s just the births I had trouble with 🙈