Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her TikTok, She had a c-section, she’s looking well. The bf will have had to step up to help more which will probably be the making of him and make him grow up and mature a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have you seen her tik tok.
---
The baby is only a week old, yet he's swinging the baby around side to side. Absolute joke he is
He’s very immature for his age! I noticed there wasn’t many comments, so wonder if she had to delete loads that criticised him doing it?!

I did think she would end up with a C-section but she’s looking well for it but then I imagine she’s being waited on hand and foot by him and her Mum!

Also saw she confirmed River is the new name she liked and not the name they both liked years ago. Obviously got her own way ! Doesn’t sound like she enjoyed her pregnancy so wonder if she’ll want another baby?! Mind you she’s already got two as he’s a big kid !

I really hope the bf steps up too. I cringe out how immature and annoying he cant imagine him dealing with a newborn. He gives me the ick considering his age and how childish he is. Hopefully he turns out to be a fantastic dad and I’ll eat my words.

He's fking immature ain't no way he's growing up. Tasting her titty milk ugh cringe

Reactions: 4
He's fking immature ain't no way he's growing up. Tasting her titty milk ugh cringe
Yeah that was gross, although tbf as a joke I did say my husband could try mine, he swiftly declined, shock 🤣 There’s maybe an element of him playing up for the camera when he knows he’s being filmed. I don’t rate the guy from what I’ve seen of him, I find him annoying but willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

A lot of men try breast milk, infact females try it too. It's just curiosity or a dare.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A lot of men try breast milk, infact females try it too. It's just curiosity or a dare.
Yes, my husband tried it and said it tasted sweet but I wouldn’t have posted a video of him trying it on social media !

Her pregnancy sounds like quite the ordeal bless her! So many hours in hospital before baby boy arrived

But my GOD she drives me mad saying “ze” instead of “the.” It’s not quirky or fun, just cringey millennial humour? (I say that as a millennial myself)
---
Her pregnancy sounds like quite the ordeal bless her! So many hours in hospital before baby boy arrived

But my GOD she drives me mad saying “ze” instead of “the.” It’s not quirky or fun, just cringey millennial humour? (I say that as a millennial myself)

Reactions: 1
So she lied about the baby being due in May as he was always due in April but she didn’t want people sending messages saying have you had the baby yet!

Sounds like she had pre eclampsia to me. No matter how her baby was born at least he arrived safely.

The parts where the boyfriend vlogged and had to talk quietly..he seemed a lot more normal and less hyper so he should try to act like that the majority of the time she films him!

So she’s posted her intimate birth story, the name of her new born baby son….. but she still can’t say the name of her boyyyyfwendddd!? Make it make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So she’s posted her intimate birth story, the name of her new born baby son….. but she still can’t say the name of her boyyyyfwendddd!? Make it make sense 🤦🏼‍♀️
The irony is she tries hard for ages to keep his name private and then in her birth announcement someone congratulated them using both their names so anyone who saw that comment will now know his name. She was probably a bit annoyed if she saw the comment.

Reactions: 3
If she does get engaged she's prolly fk'ed keeping his name private....
She’d probably go to extremes of scribbling over everything that had his name on it that she posted and turn comments off on posts so people couldn’t say his name 😄

• Haha
The parts where the boyfriend vlogged and had to talk quietly..he seemed a lot more normal and less hyper so he should try to act like that the majority of the time she films him!
Yes agree, seems he’s found his “inside voice” hopefully he keeps it up!

I do feel for her, does seem like it was quite traumatic for her.. god knows she’s hated being pregnant so I’m sure she’s so glad it’s over!
….now raising a child on the other hand…

• Haha

I do feel for her, does seem like it was quite traumatic for her.. god knows she’s hated being pregnant so I’m sure she’s so glad it’s over!

Oh gorl :ROFLMAO: 🍷🍿

bring out the Prosecco !

• Haha

I don’t know her but from what I’ve watched in her vlogs I just knew she wouldn’t enjoy pregnancy and I knew her birth would be traumatic in her eyes! I won’t go into my traumatic birth but Hannah’s didn’t seem traumatic to me 🤷‍♀️

Let’s hope she finds motherhood a breeze!

I don’t know her but from what I’ve watched in her vlogs I just knew she wouldn’t enjoy pregnancy and I knew her birth would be traumatic in her eyes! I won’t go into my traumatic birth but Hannah’s didn’t seem traumatic to me 🤷‍♀️

Let’s hope she finds motherhood a breeze!
Yea she does like to exaggerate! Because the next minute “oh it was no worse than period cramps”…🙄🙄
I’ve not had a baby so am not qualified to comment… but I just no she’s going to struggle with having to give so much time to another human being, she’s really very selfish

She’s a drama queen! The birth was always going to be ‘traumatic’ for her.
I’m sure she decided that beforehand.

She’s a drama queen! The birth was always going to be ‘traumatic’ for her.
I’m sure she decided that beforehand.
Her reaction to the cannula seemed way OTT. Bloody hell, my 6 year old had to have one and he didn’t cry or complain!

I think she's made that video a bit too soon after birth. She kept sounding like she was about to cry yet said she was "desensitised"
She probably wouldn't have been rushed to the theatre in a drama. Like I'm not going to judge how traumatic anyone finds their birth because how everyone copes is different and she's probably disappointed that she didn't get to "give birth", but she needs to give herself time to process what happened rather than uploading a birth story just over a week layer 🤷‍♀️