Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says her and her bf are not really a couple that holds back and she’s sure they’ll answer all of our questions…so we think it’ll be a good video?

Reactions: 1
Lol I’m her latest video her asking “does me not “doing my face” or not putting any effort into my appearance fake tan etc, make you think I’ve not put any effort into the video or don’t care?” ….Hannah I couldn’t care less if you look natural in your videos, what makes you look like you haven’t put any effort in is when you don’t check what you’re eating is appropriate for the video you’re doing, haven’t gotten everything you need for the video, have done no research etc etc THAT stuff make you look unprofessional

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else just find her and her content super dull, it baffles me how she literally reproduces the same content all the time. I get her channel is very ‘good-based’ but it’s like they’re literal copies of the same videos

Also, can’t stand watching her go through drive throughs anymore because she comes across so arrogant and rude to any staff there

Reactions: 6
I had a look at some of her older vlogs as I didn’t used to watch her then and there was one very similar to yesterdays vlog where she is saying she doesn’t know whether to post the vlog as she doesn’t look great. It’s just for engagement and her algorithm, so she gets everyone commenting telling her she looks fine 🙄

She replied to a comment to say the boyfriend reveal is on Sunday.

Reactions: 3
Yes!
Does anyone else just find her and her content super dull, it baffles me how she literally reproduces the same content all the time. I get her channel is very ‘good-based’ but it’s like they’re literal copies of the same videos

Also, can’t stand watching her go through drive throughs anymore because she comes across so arrogant and rude to any staff there
yes! She is so rude to drive through workers, such an attitude and barely any please / thank yous (and the ones she does say just come across as almost bitchy?!)

Reactions: 9
Yes!

yes! She is so rude to drive through workers, such an attitude and barely any please / thank yous (and the ones she does say just come across as almost bitchy?!)
Right?! In comparison to so many other YouTubers I watch she’s SO rude to the workers!

Her boyfriend is Fozzy is it not? And he was an ex anyway?
I watched the vlog with him but she didn’t actually say what his name was but at one point I’m sure she called him Mo?!

Anyway they seem happy and explained how they had a toxic relationship but put it down to immaturity etc. She definitely seems more happy with him than she did with the ex.

I think it’s obvious from what they said that they’re headed towards engagement/marriage/babies!

In Hannah’s podcast with jade, jade said when she first met Hannah she thought she was “so rude” 😂 she really is

sorry but what a horrendous decision to get back with her ex they only broke up in 2019 I wouldn’t say that’s a massive amount of time to mature and grown up especially if he was cheating on her as well.

Reactions: 5
In Hannah’s podcast with jade, jade said when she first met Hannah she thought she was “so rude” 😂 she really is

sorry but what a horrendous decision to get back with her ex they only broke up in 2019 I wouldn’t say that’s a massive amount of time to mature and grown up especially if he was cheating on her as well.
I don’t know their history but they didn’t mention that! She was going on a date once and saw him at the station on a date with another girl and fell to pieces phoning her friend crying by the sounds of it yet he says he never had another girlfriend since they split but has he just been a manwhore then?!

If he was so awful and toxic it seems odd their mums were both wanting them to get back together!

With Hannah I imagine it was a case of last boyfriend didn’t work out and she started to panic she would be left on the shelf seeing as all her friends were loved up and getting engaged etc. She only split up with the ex in July/August but she didn’t actually say when she got back with this one but it sounds to me like they’re rushing into it after their previous toxic relationship. It makes me wonder if it will last this time.

Reactions: 5
Well I like them together. I hope it lasts for them. At least he's not an annoying voice in the background.

Reactions: 15
I actually really liked her new video he seems a nice guy and it’s nice that he’s happy to film with her and be involved he seems supportive of what she does

Reactions: 8
I appreciate that at least she’s honest about certain things..eg “I’m whitening my teeth with x product - I don’t recommend using these, they’re bad for your teeth but my dentist said I have 8 x the enamel of a normal person so 🤷‍♀️” ..rather than just blindly saying oh yea I love this product it’s great everyone should use it!

I appreciate that at least she’s honest about certain things..eg “I’m whitening my teeth with x product - I don’t recommend using these, they’re bad for your teeth but my dentist said I have 8 x the enamel of a normal person so 🤷‍♀️” ..rather than just blindly saying oh yea I love this product it’s great everyone should use it!
She made me laugh a few times in that vlog! I’ve started watching her vlogs again as they have improved..or should I say, she’s improved?! She seems a lot happier.

Her Nan so bloody cute! I love how she’s so clueless! 😂🥰

Her relationship with her partner is...interesting. I thought I'd feel more chemistry between them personally considering they're ex's getting back together