Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder what the boyfriend is going to be like during labour. From what I’ve seen on her videos he’s not someone I’d want supporting me during labour. I hope he steps up and screws his head on and is supportive. Hope she and baby do well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Knowing the Dad’s surname I’m not sure River goes with it but River reminds me of River Phoenix the actor who died in his 20’s. Is this the name they’ve liked since they were together the first time or has she got her way and picked the new one she started liking?!

Baby looks cute in the YouTube short!

Congratulations to them both!

Oh I’ve just noticed he was born on Thursday, not last night!

Glad he arrived safe. He’s a cutie.

River isn’t that unique of a name though tbh it’s becoming pretty commonly used. I’ve seen it a lot on Instagram. In their accent it will be Riva.

Also glad she didn’t drag it out for engagement like some influencers do. Straight to the point.

Reactions: 4
strange name IMO
Just remembered Kelly Clarkson’s daughter is called River Rose..I think it looks better if they put a middle name with it!

I am surprised at the name choice..it doesn’t seem very them if you know what I mean !

Reactions: 1
River is a very hippy name...lmao

I'm not counting on the kid being vegan too like River Phoenix

I honestly thought his name was going to be Lennox or something

Poor baby looking like hasn't gotten much sleep in the womb the past few days..he's got bags under his eyes! :( i'm glad her delivery has gone well tho

Have you seen her tik tok.
---
The baby is only a week old, yet he's swinging the baby around side to side. Absolute joke he is

• Wow
Reactions: 2