Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this possibly could be a regional dialect/accent thing - so I’m sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone here if it is!
…..but watching them talking about the pizza crust, REALLY highlighted how much I HATE the way she pronounces words starting with “th”!!!!
“Funk, fin, free” 😬😬😬 it’s like nails on a chalkboard for me!

Reactions: 2
I know this possibly could be a regional dialect/accent thing - so I’m sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone here if it is!
…..but watching them talking about the pizza crust, REALLY highlighted how much I HATE the way she pronounces words starting with “th”!!!!
It's the 'thumbs up' for me. Again, I don't mean to offend either but I feel she exaggerates it.

It's the 'thumbs up' for me. Again, I don't mean to offend either but I feel she exaggerates it.
“Fick”** 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes! That too! 👍…I just struggle to understand how people say the words like that, you know how it’s spelt, and it doesn’t start with an “F”!

Reactions: 1
“Fick”** 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yes! That too! 👍…I just struggle to understand how people say the words like that, you know how it’s spelt, and it doesn’t start with an “F”!
I think its how the Essex accent is unfortunately. Joe Wicks does the same with the 'TH' sound. I don't live near there or know of people who live there so can't speak for all. Just from an observers point of view lol

For this reason I sincerely hope the baby isn’t named Theo as neither of them will be able to pronounce it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched the latest vlog. God knows how they eat as much as they do in one day it makes me feel sick.

He’s as annoying as her!

She’s posted she’s washing the baby clothes and you can see all the cut off labels and the prices. She’s spent far too much on baby clothes, its ridiculous.

I watched the latest vlog. God knows how they eat as much as they do in one day it makes me feel sick.

He’s as annoying as her!

She’s posted she’s washing the baby clothes and you can see all the cut off labels and the prices. She’s spent far too much on baby clothes, its ridiculous.
Hannah didn’t have the best of diets before being pregnant but it seems she’s used pregnancy as an excuse to eat however she wants as she’s “going to gain weight anyway”. Not the right attitude to have.

Bar a couple of little outfits all my little ones clothes from newborn were bought second hand from vinted, got some amazing bundles on there. Maybe some of them were gifts from her baby shower but it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s gone all out and spent loads.

• Wow
Hannah didn’t have the best of diets before being pregnant but it seems she’s used pregnancy as an excuse to eat however she wants as she’s “going to gain weight anyway”. Not the right attitude to have.

Bar a couple of little outfits all my little ones clothes from newborn were bought second hand from vinted, got some amazing bundles on there. Maybe some of them were gifts from her baby shower but it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s gone all out and spent loads.
I’ve seen her mention one she got from Vinted. She did get some from the baby shower but she has shown quite a few times stuff she has bought and has loads and spent loads. Unless she can claim them back as she used them in a vlog ?!

I can’t say too much about her eating as I ballooned with my second pregnancy. She’s lost the weight before so I’m sure she can do it again and it will probably be her new content ‘losing the baby weight’!

I was watching a video and was thinking she looked sooo different then she mentioned her pregnancy nose. Omg I think it's the most extreme pregnancy nose I have ever seen! I wonder how long it takes to go back to normal after giving birth

I really don't feel like their relationship is deep at all...they do talk about food a lot and eating my boyf's dream cheat day lmao every meal is junk ain't it

Can someone post a pic or a screenshot of her here that shows her looking different or bigger? She really doesn’t look all that different to me? I’m not a religious watcher of her vids though.

Can someone post a pic or a screenshot of her here that shows her looking different or bigger? She really doesn’t look all that different to me? I’m not a religious watcher of her vids though.
I don’t think she looks much different either 🤷‍♀️