Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a good amount of annual leave saved up that I ended up using to allow me to finish 4 weeks before my due date. I loved having that time to potter around and chill before my baby arrived šŸ˜„

Difference was I was working full time and community based, going into various clients homes and often driving an hour away from my home which I didnā€™t feel comfortable with getting further to full term. If I was working from home just a couple of days like Hannah I wouldā€™ve carried on further up at least for a few more weeks.
I'm leaving 3 and a half weeks before due date using annual leave!! So excited now, hope we get some sunshine so I can keep active and go on my walks! I have a desk job and it is uncomfortable now at 33 weeks sitting down a lot, my ribs are starting to feel a bit sore, I think her feet are wedged up there!

I don't see her being a mum at all, I know that sounds awful but she has a very bitter outlook on life and towards other people, I hope she doesn't resent the baby when it doesn't sleep etc!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm leaving 3 and a half weeks before due date using annual leave!! So excited now, hope we get some sunshine so I can keep active and go on my walks! I have a desk job and it is uncomfortable now at 33 weeks sitting down a lot, my ribs are starting to feel a bit sore, I think her feet are wedged up there!

I don't see her being a mum at all, I know that sounds awful but she has a very bitter outlook on life and towards other people, I hope she doesn't resent the baby when it doesn't sleep etc!!
Aw congrats, youā€™ll be glad to get some time to chill! All the best for when baby comes! šŸ˜Š

Yeah I totally agree, Iā€™ve never got much warmth from her. Kids make a noise outside and sheā€™s cursing them, she moans and complains about everything. Motherhood might change her, time will tell I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Was just watching her video and sheā€™s talking about how ā€œshe was on tvā€ but ā€œI havenā€™t even watched it yetā€ Yea right! AS IF she didnā€™t RUN to watch it as soon as her friend text her about it! šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was just watching her video and sheā€™s talking about how ā€œshe was on tvā€ but ā€œI havenā€™t even watched it yetā€ Yea right! AS IF she didnā€™t RUN to watch it as soon as her friend text her about it! šŸ¤„šŸ¤„šŸ¤„

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

omfg lmfao Hannah lives for anything about her and loves to lap up the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The baby's name is going to be Papa Johns Greggs Krispy Kreme M&S Percy Pigs What I eat in a day Marling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So her boyfriend went to work. Came home went food shopping with her then cooked dinner. She did nothing. Sheā€™s lazy she wonā€™t handle this baby one bit Also for a pregnant woman she eats tit. Nothing really healthy at all just ready made food and yes she put weight on her face and whatā€™s wrong with her hair itā€™s massive. She looks so plain
---
Nose not hair

She looks huge, Iā€™m not for shaming pregnant women - been there done that!! But she does just eat so much rubbish and sugar.
Will be very interesting to see how she copes with all this, it very much does not suit her lifestyle. Chav baby on itā€™s way!!! Seriously though I wish her a healthy few weeks and a healthy baby but I canā€™t wait for the name reveal and watching her trying to cope with a newbornā€¦ maybe sheā€™ll lose her sense of entitlement

Reactions: 1
My husband goes to work, sometimes does the food shop himself or always comes with me when I do it, and also cooks some days. Itā€™s just the kind of couple we are.

She looks huge, Iā€™m not for shaming pregnant women - been there done that!! But she does just eat so much rubbish and sugar.
Will be very interesting to see how she copes with all this, it very much does not suit her lifestyle. Chav baby on itā€™s way!!! Seriously though I wish her a healthy few weeks and a healthy baby but I canā€™t wait for the name reveal and watching her trying to cope with a newbornā€¦ maybe sheā€™ll lose her sense of entitlement
Very odd to eat a crumpet for breakfast with mini eggs on it?!

I canā€™t talk as my second pregnancy I ballooned and I ripped up all photos of me afterwards as I hated how massive I looked. But I did wonder how she would fair weight wise seeing as she used to be big and a lot of people eat for England when pregnant. But Iā€™m sure sheā€™ll lose it all again (itā€™ll good content šŸ˜‰).

I still think sheā€™ll have an elective c section going by the amount of appointments sheā€™s having.

They canā€™t spend much time together/he hasnā€™t looked at her in a while if he had SUCH a reaction to and ā€œONLY JUST NOW NOTICED!ā€ How ā€œbigā€ her nose is?!! šŸ˜¬šŸ¤„šŸ« 

Reactions: 3
I think she'll just feed her kid the same sugar laden products she's used to consuming now she's doing that already it's sad to see...what a pair of parents these two absolute jokers will make.

God these two are so bleeping annoying together. Heā€™s loving being on camera isnā€™t he?

the baby will definitely be called Jax, Freddie or Theo/teddy just got a feeling šŸ˜‚
They said a while back it was going to be a unique name. Feel like even though theyā€™ll try and be unique itā€™ll just come across chavvy šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
They said a while back it was going to be a unique name. Feel like even though theyā€™ll try and be unique itā€™ll just come across chavvy šŸ™ˆ
Why am I now thinking itā€™s going to be ā€œYouneeqā€! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God these two are so bleeping annoying together. Heā€™s loving being on camera isnā€™t he?
He absolutely LOVES it!! Watch him takeover the channel and do solo videos once the baby is born! šŸ˜¬