Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand how she felt about the canula. Some people are freaked out by it and some feel more pain from it than others do.

Reactions: 1
I can understand how she felt about the canula. Some people are freaked out by it and some feel more pain from it than others do.
I agree. Multiple medical professionals tried and struggled to get mine in all while I was experiencing full blown contractions 🙈 so I agree with Hannah that things like that could be traumatic.

Reactions: 2
Even if she had a relatively normal pregnancy and birth I’m sure she would still have found something to moan about as she just seems like a moany person !

However, she seems very natural and at ease with the baby, so maybe she’ll surprise us all and take to motherhood like a duck to water!

Reactions: 3
I wonder what her “upload schedule” is going to be moving forward? 🤔 …I feel like we’re either going to be inundated with videos or she’ll completely pull back!
We know she’ll be absolutely GAGGING to get on the piss! So we’ll definitely be getting a “My First Night Out Without River” Vlog

Reactions: 2
I wonder what her “upload schedule” is going to be moving forward? 🤔 …I feel like we’re either going to be inundated with videos or she’ll completely pull back!
We know she’ll be absolutely GAGGING to get on the piss! So we’ll definitely be getting a “My First Night Out Without River” Vlog
Also wonder what her content is going to be like, is she now going to become a mummy vlogger and most uploads relating to the baby “day in the life with a newborn” etc or will she still stick to her original foodie content. No doubt “what I eat in a day x weeks postpartum” will be there when she can’t think of what else to film.

why does she look annoyed at the baby lmao

it's a food channel not keen to see it turn into a family channel ugh

Is she still posting on Tiktok? I'm wondering if maybe she has postpartum or if this is going to be very rough for her after her birth...

Her eyes look very gloomy in her photos

Is she still posting on Tiktok? I'm wondering if maybe she has postpartum or if this is going to be very rough for her after her birth...

Her eyes look very gloomy in her photos
I think that’s a bit of a stretch! She’s had major surgery and she’s got a newborn so sleepless nights and I wouldn’t expect her eyes to be all sparkly!

She posted on insta stories yesterday asking for questions and she said she’ll try and film a vlog for this week or next.

Reactions: 5
I think she'll drop off she started yt during lockdown she was bored af she has a baby in her life now she won't have time to make youtube videos

I think she'll drop off she started yt during lockdown she was bored af she has a baby in her life now she won't have time to make youtube videos
She needs the income though plus she wants to move to a house and talked about how expensive they are. Unless she goes back to her bank job full time ?

She’ll probably stick to TikTok as think it’s less work but can still generate a lot of money.

I wasn’t expecting her to put out a vlog for a while when she’s got a newborn plus she had a c-section so can’t drive for 6 weeks.

Lunch date already. She’s just had a baby
they went to register the baby so nothing to say he’s not with them. When my baby was a newborn and we’d go for a coffee/ lunch or something and he was sleeping in his pram I still called it a date. We didn’t have any family nearby so we made a date what we could with the baby there 😂 He’s almost a month old and I personally don’t see anything wrong with taking an hour or 2 out away from the baby every so often if you have the help there. For your own mental health and sanity sometimes you need that time out from being in mum or parent mode, I personally don’t have any judgement of her on that one if that’s what she’s done/ needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lunch date already. She’s just had a baby
I mean..🙄 she’s allowed out and they clearly went for lunch after registering the baby and baby must be about a month old now.

wondering with the bottle and the Prosecco if she’s given up with the breast feeding? Breastfeeding is tying, so if she wants to get back to YouTubing I suppose she’ll be better off bottle feeding with a 4 hr sleep window or can easily get her mum or his mum to look after him.

She posted a TikTok showing the baby at lunch with them today so it’s confirmed that she didn’t leave her baby to heaven forbid go and have some lunch with her partner just the two of them.

Reactions: 1
Well there was always a lot of talk about her boyfriend(s) and not the food too 😉
Exactly, if you go back this thread the majority of comments is either about her complaining or moaning about something or her boyfriend. Yes she has a food channel but that’s not really what gets spoken about. The thread is for Hannah Marling, not Hannah Marling’s food 😄

Exactly, if you go back this thread the majority of comments is either about her complaining or moaning about something or her boyfriend. Yes she has a food channel but that’s not really what gets spoken about. The thread is for Hannah Marling, not Hannah Marling’s food 😄

I never said it was about Hannah Marling's "food". Her channel is dedicated to food but funny it's going to be a family fun channel now.

She's so freakin secretive with names! "My boyfriend" and just saying baby's middle name is her granddad's name not actually sharing it.

• Sick