Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I beg she starts calling him ‘my baby daddy’ or ‘my baby father’ instead of ‘my boyfriend’

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I knew she wouldn’t stay breastfeeding (she’s missed her prosecco too much 😉) and I knew she’d say how wonderful boyfriend had been!

When she’s talking to the baby and calling him River it just doesn’t sound right to me ! The boyfriend never sounded that keen on the name but she got her own way in the end !

She looks well and not sleep deprived!

I knew she wouldn’t stay breastfeeding (she’s missed her prosecco too much 😉) and I knew she’d say how wonderful boyfriend had been!

When she’s talking to the baby and calling him River it just doesn’t sound right to me ! The boyfriend never sounded that keen on the name but she got her own way in the end !

She looks well and not sleep deprived!
I can really empathise with her with the breastfeeding though. With my second I was determined to exclusively BF as I did with my first but unfortunately mastitis, poor latch, low supply all prevented it. I pumped for a few weeks but it's so time consuming to do it enough to maintain your supply and can really burn you out. It sounds like switching to formula was best for her and baby.

Reactions: 5
I can really empathise with her with the breastfeeding though. With my second I was determined to exclusively BF as I did with my first but unfortunately mastitis, poor latch, low supply all prevented it. I pumped for a few weeks but it's so time consuming to do it enough to maintain your supply and can really burn you out. It sounds like switching to formula was best for her and baby.
I knew someone would defend it. I’m not saying it’s bad she didn’t persevere. I’m saying I knew she wouldn’t!

Watching today’s vlog and I’m really pleasantly surprised. I was genuinely expecting her to be such a moaner once she’d had the baby but she seems happier than she’s been in a long time even though she’s clearly knackered and has been very emotional about the breast feeding. I’m really warming to her again after she’s annoyed me consistently for the past couple of years 😅

Reactions: 3
Watching today’s vlog and I’m really pleasantly surprised. I was genuinely expecting her to be such a moaner once she’d had the baby but she seems happier than she’s been in a long time even though she’s clearly knackered and has been very emotional about the breast feeding. I’m really warming to her again after she’s annoyed me consistently for the past couple of years 😅

I'm the complete opposite used to find her to be a fun and spontaneous independent woman but she's none of that just until she could get back with her ex again...I find her..I don't know I find her disingenuous she is clearly not happy with herself. Really no offense to parents out there or anything like that it's just my opinion I still find myself watching her old vids while she was single from time to time as that's the vibe from her I like best.

I watched it but she didn’t say much about the breastfeeding. What happened?

She always says she’s knackered and excuse how she looks but she looks fine to me and you wouldn’t know she’d had a sleepless night.

It must be quite hard trying to vlog with a newborn but I suppose she needs the income as YouTube doesn’t pay maternity pay!

Yea I agree! I thought she seemed well! I know she was saying she’s really tired and busy but she DID seem happy!

Reactions: 2