Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

extra_extra

I know that influencers can earn several hundred if not over a thousand per sponsored post 🙃 she does a lotttt of ads especially with big brands like google pixel so she’ll probably be lowkey raking it in, which makes me feel a bit sick considering how many smaller influencers there are with far better content and far better engagement rates. As I said before, robbing a living!
god, wish i'd never asked 😂

Reactions: 1

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
ask Llymlrs and Lily Pebbles 🙃 🤡
I never read the blogs but I remember lilymelrose from her youtube days, and speaking coherently seemed like a challenge at times. I did like her videos though, not sure where it all went so wrong.
They seemed to be part of a big friendship group of writers/journalists/media types and the break up separated her from that group. The whole act of posting a blog about it seems so self indulgent, the sort of thing you got over after being a teenager on tumblr?

Loosing your friendship group, as they were really his friends or simply preferred him sucks! Still she seems to have bounced back.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Saw her ex looking pretty fucked at a festival this weekend. Was tempted to ask for his side of the story/fact check but thought it was low hanging fruit

olsenrow

Tragic when the most engagement you get is to ask about driving lessons LOL

ETA: what?! Joel gave her HPV? @TreeTrunksApplePie

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD: just tapped onto the next story lol apologies, yep okay good on her for sharing

450C6614-2701-4E63-9CDE-8285E1CE4BA4.png

Hannah! If you are reading this: your foundation is the wrong colour for your skin!

That teamed with the level of makeup you are putting on is not hiding your tired, sagging skin, it’s making it worse!!!
Pop a bit of touche éclat in those early jowel lines around your mouth and that will sort that out for you. Not inches of orange aged barmaid makeup.

Used to love her content and still like her style! But recently it’s all drinking and ads. Her kfc one made me cringe lmao especially since she’s no longer vegan. Really think she’s abandoned a lot of her morals and is a bit of a hypocrite now lol

does anyone remember when she broke up with her ex and it was a very very public break up! (And that metro article he wrote about what was was allegedly her was baaaad)
Is she officially no longer vegan? Given up just cropping the meat out of her shots? That was like the only thing I respected her for. She's just a fully trash human being now. Urghh I hate her. She's like so desperate to be a cool kid, it's fucking cringe

Ughh the cake in the face story on Instagram:sick:

She's changed so much since 2018 style and looks wise. I was staying at the same hotel as her in Madrid in 2018 and she was like a little porcelain doll. No pints just a small flute of prosecco back then 😅
I actually find her really ugly? Like she's just not attractive