Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Literally 0 replies saying what she says in the 2nd tweet, how weird and desperate to make up that youre getting abuse
Wow, what an attention seeker

update: had a look through and there are some replies now, but all just agreeing with her, not a single tweet even alluding to the abusives ones she said she was getting. What a fantasist.

Reactions: 1
Is she officially no longer vegan? Given up just cropping the meat out of her shots? That was like the only thing I respected her for. She's just a fully trash human being now. Urghh I hate her. She's like so desperate to be a cool kid, it's fucking cringe

I actually find her really ugly? Like she's just
Is she officially no longer vegan? Given up just cropping the meat out of her shots? That was like the only thing I respected her for. She's just a fully trash human being now. Urghh I hate her. She's like so desperate to be a cool kid, it's fucking cringe
I think she still doesn’t eat meat not sure? But she’s deffo just veggie now and I remember her preaching like fuck about being vegan like one year ago. I’m vegan and loved her meal content over lockdown. Just a shame all she cares about is getting pissed now.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I actually respect her hustle, that vintage shop is an absolute grift but she knew the mugs would buy rubbish at 100x the cost she bought it for because it came from her. Shudder to think of what her flat full of mismatched ceramics looks like storing it all though!
I do wonder where the hell she stores it all! I like some of the things on there but it’s all so overpriced.

Lreb88

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure he has one (half?) sister who is older than him, don’t think this Arabella is any relation.

4dominoes

It's easy enough to find the ex on Insta (he's tagged in Hannah's old posts and stories for a start) and it looks like he had the same username on Twitter, but has deleted. If you search that username and "MetroUK" on twitter then go to "latest," you can see four or five tweets that look like they are in reply to him having written an article about men in abusive relationships, thanking him for sharing his story etc.
(Nobody involved in these tweets is an influencer so I'm keeping it deliberately vague as assuming it is not OK to share usernames or screenshots on here.)

I have been in an abusive/violent relationship myself and it was a horrific experience that has affected the rest of my life and i think always will. Whoever the article is about, I hope the man has been able to move on and the woman has sought help.
Interesting. I knew he wrote for metro but never followed him and didn’t see any of this. I remember their breakup and tbh, really liking Hannah’s quite unhinged tweets about it as I was going through similar at the time. What a mess. Hope whatever went down, everyone involved is doing better now.

Oh Lord, you’ve just made me look him up on YouTube to hear the voice. Christ 🤮. That on top of owning a very (how do I term this) wiiiiiiide body would send me over the edge 🤢

QUOTE="Pineapple87, post: 6427157, member: 220560"]
Im vegan too. Yeah she annoys the shit out of me and yet I check out her feed every now and again out of morbid curiousity. Being veggie if you once had strong vegan principles makes zero sense for the planet or the environment. She's just a hollow shell of a person who lives for freebies. Her life is just weirdly tragic. And Joel Golby. I can't imagine anything worse than banging him, with his nasal voice and cankles. His book was the biggest pile of trash I've ever read. I'd change my whole identity if I'd put my name to that crap. Eugh.
[/QUOTE]

His body is quite matronly. Like, wide with cankles. And that voice. My vagina shrivels up and dies at the thought. Tbf, he and Hannah are probably well-suited. Both pretty tragic

4dominoes

I mean, before everyone gets their pitchforks, I also couldn’t find this guy on Twitter and certainly not any tweets saying it’s about Hannah. I’d want to see them first! At the moment this is just a random article from 2019 posted by a new forum user where that’s their only post. If there’s anything to substantiate the claim the article is about Hannah that’s potentially a different story.

How many videos is she gonna post walking down the street braless? My tits hurt just watching
Amen. It’s not even just that it doesn’t look as good as she thinks, and gives intense “pick me” vibes. As a fellow decent sized boob girl I can feel the discomfort and sticky under boob just watching her.

They’ll be down by her ankles soon as well. But at least they’ll match her face. 🫣

SpritneyBeers

I counted the likes on her post from 2 days ago. Dont worry, it didnt take me long.

As it was less than 100...

Her SM career is burning out at epic pace.
Holy shit, you're right. 0.1% engagement rate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I haven't looked at her account for a bit and..... is this outfit a joke? I love 70s dagger collar shirts but you have to style them quite carefully for them to look good. Everything about this is so scruffy and shit i can't quite believe it isn't a piss take or a reference to something.
also lol @ her making this post 8 pratcically identical slides so it'll show up in people's feeds more