Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
This is absolutely horrific reading. How did you find the tweet which said that he wrote this? I can’t find him on twitter

Sorry to double post but Just found this tweet when they broke up. And then the other tweet about elbowing her ex however I can’t find the original tweet it’s referring to..
I posted earlier that I knew there was some drama there but couldn't remember/find anything online. But yeah I do remember him posting this article actually. Horrific. He's actually called Tom Connick and still has insta.

Reactions: 1
🥱 🥱 🥱 why not just cut out the middle man and start an onlyfans
Are her tits slapping about like that supposed to be hot?

Ugh, she's so nasty. She reminds me of people I've met who are incapable of saying anything nice. I don't mean in a Pollyanna "everything's sunshine and roses" kind of way, but just being genuine. Everything is ironic (even looking like a wreck), every remark must either be snarky or sarcastic so that the world will know of your superior intelligence and coolness. She talks at you, not to you. Can you imagine running into her at a party and her saying "Hey, nice to see you"? No. She'd give you the up-and-down and announce, loudly enough for people around her to hear: "Fucking dull party, isn't it? God, I need a drink."
This is absolutely spot on

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
lol at the social media desperation displayed above, i find her so incredibly cringeworthy and uncool.

also why does she do the cynical gen z irony behaviour when we all know she’s pushing 30, grow up
Oh wow, she's what 28? I thought she was Joel's age. That partying has caught up with the pair of them.

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
I was stood by her for about 15 mins whilst she was wearing that shit suit - she actually seemed pretty decent and not like the try hard in her pics.

Nothing juicy to report lol she seemed pretty sound but dying at these pics. I'm glad I was sober when I saw her or else I'd of said something embarrassing (but not mean obvs!)

I feel like this could be written about me 😭
This is disappointing, not because she isn't a bitch in real life, but because she's choosing to portray herself as a bitch on social media. What's the point? What's wrong with being decent and acting like you give a shit?

Imah

Chatty Member
random person to invite to the Brits.... not as if she's a huge influencer and she doesn't seem to listen to the kind of artists who'll appear there?

she does look a lot better than she did about a year ago though

I think she has a lot of mates in the music industry so wouldn’t surprise me if it’s because of that

she's the most pretentious East London stereotype iv ever seen, also her boyfriend has a reputation for being with women much younger than him, gross

also does anyone else think she has aged a lot. not sure if it is the haircut or the 70s style. she is confusing like she could be mid-thirties but she's only mid-twenties
Is she actually only mid-twenties? Assumed she was at least 30

She is so smug! Totally agree about the politics. She’s from a very middle class background - went to a nice school where she learnt Latin (not private as she insisted on Twitter), can afford to rent a two bed property in her 20s, and went full time into her career as a blogger straight out of uni but then wants to pose in front of a block of council flats wearing a Primark England shirt, and behind the bar in the pub as though she’s ever worked that sort of job, or even been in a flat like that... So contrived.
Exceptionally contrived. I find her east London hipster aesthetic unbearably cringey. It's so text book as well. She has no originality. Following the crowd yet trying to seem unique. Typical hipster lameness

Followed her since her uni days. It’s funny she plays this ‘hyper feminist I hate all men’ role and yet has pretty much skipped from boyfriend to boyfriend, never been single for more than a month.

The photos are grim, she looks a mess and the crotch shots are unnecessary
Urgh and the way she sits with her legs so far apart, trying to be edgy haha. Just looks a bit gross and clearly intentionally 'different'

This is too desperate. She has a nice figure (boobs hang very low though), but like, seriously, just cringe

Does she do any other than get drunk?
This. I can't follow her because her meaningless existence actually depresses me. Being a narcissist and going to the pub is sad to witness.

Last edited:

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
she's the most pretentious East London stereotype iv ever seen, also her boyfriend has a reputation for being with women much younger than him, gross

also does anyone else think she has aged a lot. not sure if it is the haircut or the 70s style. she is confusing like she could be mid-thirties but she's only mid-twenties
Is he related to Arabella Golby (friends / may be ex friends with Becca Rose)

Gossipgirl69

I was stood by her for about 15 mins whilst she was wearing that shit suit - she actually seemed pretty decent and not like the try hard in her pics.

Nothing juicy to report lol she seemed pretty sound but dying at these pics. I'm glad I was sober when I saw her or else I'd of said something embarrassing (but not mean obvs!)

does this person have any other personality traits apart from being off their face/on a comedown/hungover? because everything about her is genuinely tired and boring that i have second hand embarrassment for her
I feel like this could be written about me 😭