Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
View attachment 811648
FYI guys, she’s now not even a veggie let alone a vegan.

I’m not the vegan police, but wasn’t she just advertising vegan food aka stealing actual vegan influencer coin the other day?

it’s also her nasty attitude as others have pointed out. Was super on her high horse re: véganism, animal welfare etc. And now this. Annoying AF
She annoys the the fuck out of me, but all of Club Mexicana's stuff is vegan

Reactions: 2
Her most recent reel only got 200 likes 🤯 she shouldn’t even be doing ads with engagement like that. I remember she posted once about being offended someone referred to her as a ‘micro influencer’ when in reality micro influencers have better engagement rates than her lmao
It’s bizarre. I mean I guess good on her for just deciding she’s going to be an influencer amd going for it 😂 regardless of whether she’s any good at it or not

Reactions: 2

London123

Interesting. I knew he wrote for metro but never followed him and didn’t see any of this. I remember their breakup and tbh, really liking Hannah’s quite unhinged tweets about it as I was going through similar at the time. What a mess. Hope whatever went down, everyone involved is doing better now.
What kind of thing did she say?!

Reactions: 1

SpritneyBeers

random person to invite to the Brits.... not as if she's a huge influencer and she doesn't seem to listen to the kind of artists who'll appear there?

she does look a lot better than she did about a year ago though

extra_extra

realistically, how much do you think she earns? how does she afford to rent in central london? saying that, i don't know how much influencers tend to earn anyway!