Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Voyeurofcrap

Oh Lord, you’ve just made me look him up on YouTube to hear the voice. Christ 🤮. That on top of owning a very (how do I term this) wiiiiiiide body would send me over the edge 🤢

QUOTE="Pineapple87, post: 6427157, member: 220560"]
Im vegan too. Yeah she annoys the shit out of me and yet I check out her feed every now and again out of morbid curiousity. Being veggie if you once had strong vegan principles makes zero sense for the planet or the environment. She's just a hollow shell of a person who lives for freebies. Her life is just weirdly tragic. And Joel Golby. I can't imagine anything worse than banging him, with his nasal voice and cankles. His book was the biggest pile of trash I've ever read. I'd change my whole identity if I'd put my name to that crap. Eugh.
[/QUOTE]

NightSwimmers

I had to log on just to comment on the atrocious wedding outfits! I wouldn't dare turn up to somebody's wedding dressed like that, how embarrassing.

‘Fashun’
She looks like she rolled around in a charity shop.

I'm all for eschewing fast fashion (if that is the case here, i'm just assuming based on some of the things she's wearing) Venetia La Manna looks like she does that but ends up looking amazing. Hannah looks awful here.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
she's the most pretentious East London stereotype iv ever seen, also her boyfriend has a reputation for being with women much younger than him, gross

also does anyone else think she has aged a lot. not sure if it is the haircut or the 70s style. she is confusing like she could be mid-thirties but she's only mid-twenties
What's the story about her bf?
🤔

Yessss!! 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 it’s interesting how little of an accent she has, considering how much she loves to mention being northern. If it wasn’t in her Instagram bio, I don’t think it would be obvious.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
It gets worse!

I followed Hannah about 4 to 5 years ago as I found her really attractive and thought she seemed sound, but my word she is past her peak… I do wonder what she’s going to do career wise in the near-to-mid future, as there’s no chance she’ll continue to get work looking like this, bless her.

In fairness I do think she comes across as a decent person and is still funny, so will continue to follow her even though the attraction is no longer there.
He's gross 🤢

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I’m not defending her at all, I agree with your comment. I just wanted to add the info / version I had been told.
If his last or next relationship resulted in the same behaviour then...😱

Her relationship with Joel seems to be going better, no talk of drunken punch ups /destroyed belongings etc. And there do seem to have been many alcoholic beverages enjoyed so...?

Maybe they just brought out the very worst in each other.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I've followed her for a long time and really liked her, thought she was down to earth and self aware. Then the big public breakdown happened with her ex Tom Connick which I was half following and thought that neither party came out well of at all, but he tweeted that he wrote this article, which was about Hannah: https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/03/when...ound-support-lacking-for-men-like-me-8793276/

Totally soured her and any attempts of ironic narcissism or funny bitchy takes just feel really insidious and grim now.
Wow. I had no idea about any of this as I don't think I was following her then. She tweeted the details of their break up?