Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChilliBean

VIP Member
I have never posted before and am usually a big time lurker but came across this earlier and felt like I had to chime in. The article in the Metro is absolutely, categorically, 100% about her. I know ex bf well and there is no way her behaviour was a response to his. He’s a really good guy and she’s a massive gaslighter/manipulator who should have had her reputation annihilated after the way she treated him. An absolute joke that she was the abuser in a relationship and still has any kind of brand and gets any amount of work
Welcome! Are you able to tell us more? 👀

Reactions: 1
Think I remember her saying after lockdown 1 she went back to just being a veggie? 🤔
Yes, but continues to get the vegan coin advertising vegan products. I’m not even vegan and this annoys me. Surely there’s some even smaller time vegan influencers out there that could do it. I don’t care if she’s vegan or not but why profit from veganism still?

And yeah, she just put more eggs she’seating on her stories. Yes great, wonderful Hannah. Bleh.

That being said - Hannah needs to lay off the drink and drugs and sort herself out with a proper career option rather than churning out Instagram ad after Instagram ad
All of this.

more than anything right now I feel like she needs some kind of friendly but frank advice. She has a law degree, she’s a smart girl. She’s built a career on looking unattainably pretty, like a porcelain doll but the pints and drugs are ruining that for her.
It’s crazy when she posts old pictures how stunning she used to be and now when she posts them she just looks like me tbh! And I wouldn’t be trying to have a career as an influencer.

if I were her I’d pack it in and get an office job. Nothing wrong with it

Last edited:

Funsizes

I have never posted before and am usually a big time lurker but came across this earlier and felt like I had to chime in. The article in the Metro is absolutely, categorically, 100% about her. I know ex bf well and there is no way her behaviour was a response to his. He’s a really good guy and she’s a massive gaslighter/manipulator who should have had her reputation annihilated after the way she treated him. An absolute joke that she was the abuser in a relationship and still has any kind of brand and gets any amount of work

👀👀 welcome and could you possibly link the article - somehow missed it...

ejej123

Chatty Member
I had absolutely no idea about her relationships! Now I don’t want this to come across the wrong way at all (as obviously there is no stereotypical abuser) but why am I not at all shocked?

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
New here! But she is truly AWFUL and up her own arse isn't she!? Love how she polled yesterday as to whether people wanted to see her holiday photos via grid or a reel (i find it unbelievably tragic that people actually voted on this. Why would you want to see the holiday photos some random loser, who don't know, in the first place!?) and she didnt even bother to listen and just uploaded them how she wanted anyway.

She's also mates with that lauren mahon girl. Who is one of the more tragic versions of the 'rapidly approaching 40 and still devastated to be single so hanging around with 25 year ASOS hipsters to try and pretend it isn't happening' influencers you encounter these days.
I thought hannah was a well worn 32 /33 but she's 28?! The booze has taken it's toll.

Lauren mohan was desperately ill for a couple of years wasn't she? I think it is harder for women to date after something like than then men. Women typically want to nurture but men want (typically) a younger perfect woman who has never been ill, never been pregnant and can dedicate themselves to looking after them
Lauren does do super annoying insta posts though, all those pointless fulls stops etc.

olsenrow

If that’s how she dresses herself these days I’d start dusting off the old law degree and cracking on with a new CV
Until they ask her to explain the gap in her employment and the fact that she has nothing to show for it 😭

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Veteran blogger and owner of In Reverie Vintage...

Thought she deserved her own thread rather than having to share Amelia’s!
I was following her without knowing much about her as she kept popping up on my recommendations - I honestly assumed she was a Helen Anderson wannabe!

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
View attachment 1591158
What a bitch
Literally any man in that queue would be ten times the human being that Joel Golby is
She seems extra salty here, wonder how much time Golby spent watching the news and tracking the info about the Queen the week after she died. Do we think he did it openly or did he dissappear into the bathroom to check in on it every hour or so claiming tummy issues 🤣
Maybe she is re evaluating things with him?

No but I was looking at her social blade and there was a very strange, huge, spike of followers on Valentine’s Day 2019. She did post tits that day but they’re not THAT great.
Haha! “They’re not that great” cracked me up. Doesn’t she just think she’s got the best tits ever? 🤭