Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice she said ‘I have a bed’ which I thought was odd - surely it should be ‘WE have a bed’?

See also: “styling MY bedroom”

Reactions: 2
I notice she said ‘I have a bed’ which I thought was odd - surely it should be ‘WE have a bed’?

I checked the post from when she said she was moving and said Chris had 4 weeks notice, that will be up now or next week

The reason for that is hannah only thinks of herself, there is no we in their relationship, I mean she barely thinks about her kid.

Reactions: 1
On her stories this weekend he's nowhere to be found or mentioned....take out with a friend, stuff with her family - zero reference to him at all. The move back to Worthing just doesn't add up if they are still together. Her "influencer" status is SO undeserved - if I see another image of the Aldi pretzel chocolate or that stupid open mouth laughing face l will scream 🤣

Reactions: 3
However in her 30 blog post she makes reference to him..... so I’m very confused

The situation is v weird. I get the impression her partner or ex partner doesn't like social media hence the deleted Instagram and FB. He doesn't feature in any of her content and I don't really remember a time he has done.

If they have separated she should just say. Time after a baby is the most stressful for any relationship.

GG is like Tattle on speed so I'd take anything said there with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:
The situation is v weird. I get the impression her partner or ex partner doesn't like social media hence the deleted Instagram and FB. He doesn't feature in any of her content and I don't really remember a time he has done.

If they have separated she should just say. Time after a baby is the most stressful for any relationship.

GG is like Tattle on speed so I'd take anything said there with a pinch of salt.
He used to have his own Instagram and blog didn’t he, years ago? I’m sure I remember her bigging him up. Then it all disappeared.

And definitely about GG, but still. Something pretty weird going on. Where is he? And where is the kid the majority of the time?

He used to have his own Instagram and blog didn’t he, years ago? I’m sure I remember her bigging him up. Then it all disappeared.

And definitely about GG, but still. Something pretty weird going on. Where is he? And where is the kid the majority of the time?
Her kid is prob fobbed off to her dad and step mum/or other relatives, prob why she moved there

Since I saw it pointed out on Guru Gosspier I’ve noticed so many times she says: “I sized up to a 16”. If you are sizing up every outfit to a 16, you’re a 16. No shame in that!

Reactions: 6
Since I saw it pointed out on Guru Gosspier I’ve noticed so many times she says: “I sized up to a 16”. If you are sizing up every outfit to a 16, you’re a 16. No shame in that!
She doesn’t even need to say I got this in a 16 she could say, you might want to size up depending on how you like the fit, unless it’s so brands can send her freebies

Still no sign of Chris and now she’s off to Amsterdam!

She really annoys me.

In her mind she seems to think she is this great writer or carrie bradshaw type of girl when in reality her writing style sucks, she writes nothing of valje and all she talks about is getting back to writing, girl couldn’t even spell pigeon properly the other day.

Reactions: 9
Good thing i’m not a writer either! :ROFLMAO: Obviously I meant writes nothing of value lol

How strange... Her latest stories 'family holiday' but lots of 'I'm going to order room service' 'I'm watching the Disney channel'

What's going on.

Reactions: 6
On yet another holiday doing exactly what she does at home... watches tv and eats take out

I wasn’t sure about Chris’ absence but I reckon it’s definitely over, she’s stopped mentioning him and seems to be on holiday without him? So odd

Reactions: 2
On yet another holiday doing exactly what she does at home... watches tv and eats take out

I wasn’t sure about Chris’ absence but I reckon it’s definitely over, she’s stopped mentioning him and seems to be on holiday without him? So odd
Definitely odd! She only mentioned packing for herself and Atti as well. Even if Chris didn’t want to be on camera at all, you’d think she’d still mention / acknowledge his presence! 🤔

She did take a picture of herself in the car, passenger seat, surely Chris was driving? As I'd like to think that if she took a taxi she'd be sat in the back with Atti 🤷
Plus if it was just me and my child I wouldn't be putting them in a adjoining room but hey I like my kid 😂

Why on earth do companies give her gifted trips so she can write about watching tv and eating deliveroo in bed.
Bet they must be a bit unimpressed when they get the blog piece on her trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Possibly saw Chris in the most recent boomerang??! Maybe she reads here?? Only because she literally never does boomerangs normally

Maybe there are together but pretending not to be to get more views? People have done stranger things. If this is the case it’s very pathetic.

They are together. He was or is still is travelling down at the weekends as he is still working his notice. My partner refuses to be in my social media pics so maybe that's why. Sometimes this place is quite nasty and horrible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.