Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesspeaches

Hannah Gale #2. Not leaving the house for less than 60k, eating Aldi chocolate in her sized up pjs all day

• Haha
Reactions: 34

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
Thread title:

HG10? Give me more time. Who's is this kid? Oh yeah, it's mine.

😂
I'm kidding. But man, she has no idea how lucky she is. And I have a prediction. A blog post at some point about mum guilt and how she's not been the mum she wants to be because of her relationship with her own mum or some shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

buffalobarbie

This made me so angry - she seriously thinks that she should be considered a key worker? Must help her sleep at night to tell herself that. 😡 She doesn’t even provide any vaguely useful information, just plenty of links to cheap fast fashion, that in my opinion shouldn’t even be shipped right now. Putting workers at risk for non essential goods, can’t even be bothered putting on some clean clothes that haven’t been lying on the floor for days. She’s definitely not a key worker, but tbh I don’t even know how she’s considered an influencer these days.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

EbbE

I feel like a lot of posts here are routed in envy, and I don’t mean that as a criticism. Personally Im envious!! I graft, I work full time and earn less than £30k a year. I work in mental health crisis care, I had to have a degree to do my job, loads of experience and I work long hours with little reward. It frustrating that bloggers generally (not just Hannah) appear to do so little, yet reap such rewards?! Regular holidays, stay at home work status, freebies, a single wage big enough to not only afford to own their own home but afford a partner the luxury of “doing bits and bobs” instead of needing to seek full time employment. I think that’s where the negativity in relation to bloggers / influencers comes from. Their ‘jobs’ are not relatable, their income and lifestyle isn’t... yet if anyone raises that it’s immediately highlighted as an attack or trolling, when in fact it’s usually an observation... albeit one from an audience that appears to feels disconcerted by what is rammed out on social media as “the norm” or “hard work” with little acknowledgement of the bloody brilliant opportunities / status and lifestyle it affords
Anyway I’m off to do a Hannah; eat loads of chocolate, lay on the sofa and drink wine which I think is deserved after spending over forty hours at work this week 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26

Rocketman86

I've had to unfollow. I'm a GP receptionist, I'm working overtime as we're so short staffed & we're non stop all day every day. Watching this pleb banging on about plaiting her hair & unpacking boxes absolutely boils my piss. She wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in the face

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Admittedly not read all the comments here but I’m gonna rant anyway. I’m so fucking over influencers and equally the brands that fund them. They are pure poison, let’s flog all this shit I’m being paid to flog to people who probably can’t afford it and work a damn lot harder than I do for probably substantially less money! Obviously some people can afford to buy all the shit but do they really need to? The excess and the “need more” mindset is disgusting.
The global pandemic is doing nothing for them, just highlighting how awful they are with their ASOS parcels, food deliveries and tone deaf comments. How about sparing a thought for the sick and vulnerable?!
Too much shit, too much ego, too much money.
I bloody hope everyone’s as sick as I am with this culture.
However I’m here for the cancel culture, can we cancel them all?

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
Oh Hannah- HG10 cancelled this week due to buying a house. Yes that 10 min labour intensive scroll of the internet that you call work has been put off. You haven’t even MOVED house. Imagine calling your boss and saying you can’t do your work cos you’ve bought a house 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

AshG

Re the comment about ‘trapping Chris’ I’d just like to point out, men and women are equally responsible for contraception.
If he chooses not to wear a condom, he was hardly trapped...

Reactions: 21

H216

She’s only just moved, how can she “find” an out of date box of pop tarts in the cupboard?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Han___

I have a few gripes with Hannah...
she is really promoting an unhealthy lifestyle!! I could not believe on her meal planner that she has a proper cooked lunch and dinner each day.. lunches for me are usually salads/a bit of leftovers/soup/sandwiches and if I’ve had a full cooked meal for lunch then I’d only want a smaller dinner.
I know everyone eats different amounts but I don’t understand how she’s putting so much away when she goes to yoga maybe once a week (when it isn’t ‘cancelled’ or she can’t be bothered) and sits on the sofa all day.
I wonder if she’s pregnant? That seems the only sensible thing explanation for the amount of lying down and eating she’s been eating recently lol
That would mean she’s been pregnant for the past 2 yeara

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I’m still in hysterics/complete shock at the key worker thing. Like we’d all go ‘Hannah, you’re right- your cashew rice recipe and Aldi chocolate posts and pictures of your spots ARE as essential as NHS doctors saving lives without protective equipment’.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

UsernameLeah

Wouldn’t say I’m envious. I am not earning anywhere near what she does, but I wouldn’t want her salary because I don’t need it. I work part time from home, my husband makes more than enough for the both of us (apart from eating out/travelling we’re not big spenders), we have zero debt, our mortgage in a good area is paid, I don’t have children out of choice and the stuff she gets for free I can easily afford to buy.

Maybe I’m here because it’s fun to talk about her arrogant, lazy arse without being blocked? I can dislike someone that I don’t envy. She’s not even a hate read for me because I don’t hate her at all; I am in it for the laughs. I know people on less than 60k living a much more enviable, glamorous life. What’s the point of making good salary if you don’t do anything exciting, eating Aldi chocolate is the highlight of your day and your holidays are for watching netflix in a different city? Hard pass.

• Heart

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
How can a mother of a toddler read so many books, binge watch so much Netflix and play the sims. I have an 18month old and barely have time to wipe my arse if im lucky!

• Haha

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
She really is delusional!! She isn’t even a worker let alone a key one! Also stop being such a slob, hang your clothes up and take some pride in your appearance. Even though I’m working from home with children I still get up at my normal time, wash and get dressed as per usual Hannah!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TheLastLolo

VIP Member
She's recommending sizing up again because there's no stretch in the waist band. Just bloody accept you're the next size Hannah, Jesus Christ!

Reactions: 17

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
She is literally clutching at anything that makes her unbelievably lazy, crass lifestyle valid. I swear down all this woman does is grate cheese, moan about looking after her kid and only bother to put on clean clothes if it’s for paid ads. I’m sure she’ll cry ‘troll’ at this but it’s literally all factual. Her to do list said ‘unpack one box’ for Christ sakes.

barryjones

VIP Member
HANG ON. What the fuck is a childcare morning? Does she genuinely mean...parenting her own child? As in, what loads of us just do all day every day and would never refer to it as that ever?