Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is tame compared to others. An observation is hardly nasty or cruel.
Precisely! Tbh I'm 100% sure that Hannah reads here and was having the time of her life giving little clues for people to think they've split up. [emoji849]

Reactions: 3
This girl is like a broken record

All about what stars are aligned with what.. who the hell cares!? You’re a grown woman with a frikkin baby and still believing in this crap!?

She is always pms’ing and suffering, here’s an idea.. how about eat a bloody vegetable every now and again instead of chocolate and take aways all the damn time! :rolleyes:

Sorry had to get it out, i gave up following her as it was soooo repetitive and boring and in the hopes of her changing and doing interesting content for for once i go back and check

Reactions: 10

All about what stars are aligned with what.. who the hell cares!? You’re a grown woman with a frikkin baby and still believing in this crap!?

She is always pms’ing and suffering, here’s an idea.. how about eat a bloody vegetable every now and again instead of chocolate and take aways all the damn time! :rolleyes:

Sorry had to get it out, i gave up following her as it was soooo repetitive and boring and in the hopes of her changing and doing interesting content for for once i go back and check
100% agree. I'm also PMS-ing today but couldn't listen to my body and just get up from my desk and leave work 😂

Reactions: 4
Her stories today infuriated me! "Felt poorly on train to London for meetings so turned round and am now in bed" at 2pm, after eating chocolate at 7am for her breakfast seemingly every day this week and her generally appalling diet and lack of exercise - she's a state! Stop talking about your cycle too, Hannah, NO ONE CARES. She is such a boring mess!

Reactions: 7
What’s she feeding her son when most of her meals are chocolate for breakfast and deliveroo for dinner?

I used to really enjoy her work but lately she seems to wallow in a pit of PMS, chocolate and complaining that her toddler is behaving like toddlers do.

She seems to revel in being unhealthy which is astounding. I don't know if it's because I'm surrounded by family members and some friends with health problems, that I'm shocked that anyone can treat their bodies so badly.

Reactions: 5

Ha! When I saw her stories about mercury retrograde I honestly thought she was joking 😂

Reactions: 4
I still think it's really strange how there has been zero mention of her boyfriend in so long -- especially since she went on vacation and everything. How long were they even supposed to be temporarily "living apart" for?

I still think it's really strange how there has been zero mention of her boyfriend in so long -- especially since she went on vacation and everything. How long were they even supposed to be temporarily "living apart" for?
She mentions going away with his for her birthday in her latest blog post. Seems like she keeps him off social media.

I’m on the verge of unfollowing her because I don’t relate much to her at all And her constant buying of things is just wasteful. But once in a while she posts some good content!

Reactions: 1
She mentions going away with his for her birthday in her latest blog post. Seems like she keeps him off social media.

I’m on the verge of unfollowing her because I don’t relate much to her at all And her constant buying of things is just wasteful. But once in a while she posts some good content!
Same!

Ok I don’t have kids so maybe that’s why I don’t relate but does anyone actually enjoy the 50 updates a day of how long her child slept for? I’m sure she used to be funny.

Reactions: 8
Ok I don’t have kids so maybe that’s why I don’t relate but does anyone actually enjoy the 50 updates a day of how long her child slept for? I’m sure she used to be funny.
Don’t want to hear how her child slept. Don’t want to know about her menstrual cycle and how her skin is looking. She’s so repetitive and boring now!

Reactions: 9
Was so effing relieved when “mercury retrograde” was over too. Never seen such boring content in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to love her account too! I love her style of writing, and think she is very funny, but like others have said, I've no interest in Mercury retrograde, baby sleeping patterns or her periods so I find myself skipping 85% of her stories.

Reactions: 7
One of her very old vlogs popped up on youtube last night, i remembered why I really liked her. She was cute and stylish and had interesting content.

It’s a shame that a woman her age and the stage of life she is in has nothing valuable to share other than her period and baby’s nap time.

Reactions: 2
I really want to like her. Every now and then I get little snippets of an actual personality, but like others have said, I'm not interested in her periods (hell I'm not even interested in my own!), her son's sleeping patterns and her chocolate "reviews".

I will say though some of her outfit posts give me ideas, I have a similar body shape. Not the ultra wide jumpsuit, but French tucking jumpers into skirts/trousers is something I hadn't thought to do.

I'll hold out hope that shell provide some riveting content soon haha

Reactions: 5
Another weekend for Hannah spent in bed this time with a sinus problem, last weekend the same with a cold! Maybe put down the salted caramel cookies/ fried rice/ pretzel chocolate / cheesy pasta and EAT A BLOODY VEGETABLE once in a while or do some exercise!

The woman is just a lazy slob. But hey at least "my boyfriend has done 90% of the weekend childcare"

She's a joke.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think her body has seen a vegetable since she got pregnant!!

Makes me laugh how she also considers her job ‘full time’ and needs to have weekend off from posting, has she done her day of talking stories yet or she been too lazy for that!?

Nope, apparently that will be "later this week when her sinuses clear up" 🙈 In the meantime she's back on stories eating cake again in a coffee shop and menstrual journaling again!

I'm dead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.