Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t beleive she gets free holidays. She’s so lazy, doesn’t seem to do much hard work at all.
[/QUO

I mean this is a great job isn’t it, I’d be made up if I was her. Why can’t she create more content? No one knows what the resort is like, or the room. Do a tour! At least try to sell yourself so you might get another bloody job

Reactions: 1
Its just long winded stories about her food and a book she has read - could have done that at home why bother to go abroad. She just doesn’t seem that interested in anywhere she is lucky enough to go

Deffo buggered up the quote repost there 😂

But I agree. She’s never massively excited. I feel like these opportunities are actually bloody awesome so why do they play it down? It’s more relatable to be loosing your tit s little

Her holiday looks like the most boring thing ever! Considering she’s selling a luxury resort, she’s doing the worst job.

Reactions: 4
Well her press trip stories have been such a snooze fest it’s inspired me not to go there ever
Interested to know the difference between ‘press trip’ and #ad??? Kelly Bees Knees did the same with her recent gifted weekend away. Is an #ad surely?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Interested to know the difference between ‘press trip’ and #ad??? Kelly Bees Knees did the same with her recent gifted weekend away. Is an #ad surely?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's the same thing Lily Pebbles does with #PRsample instead of #Gift. They are technically playing by the rules but are doing everything they can to shy away from just showing they get loads of free stuff. I think #Presstrip is if they just get comped the holiday, #Ad would be if they get the holiday for free and get paid to post content. Either way, all of it is shady AF.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed her Instagram & Facebook accounts have totally disappeared & her twitter accounts shows no recent tweets..? Hmm wonder why?!

Oh I can see her again now as well on insta. It was showing as ‘user not found’ yesterday & this morning. Maybe she temporarily disabled her account ah well was curious thinking maybe she’d quit as I have suspected she might eventually disappear from online life for a while

Does anyone find it weird how she always refers to her bf as ‘my boyfriend’ now? I think his name is Chris and she always used to mention him. Also I still don’t get why she posts pictures of her kid with his face covered... either show all of him or not at all it’s so infuriating!!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone find it weird how she always refers to her bf as ‘my boyfriend’ now? I think his name is Chris and she always used to mention him. Also I still don’t get why she posts pictures of her kid with his face covered... either show all of him or not at all it’s so infuriating!!
Yes I’ve followed her for years and she used to say “Chris this, Chris that” all the time and give bits of info about him, he featured on the blog etc. Weird how he’s now an anonymous boyfriend.

I like her on the whole because she seems normal, represents curvier women like myself and works with more affordable brands than other influencers. However, the secrecy re: her son is irritating- happily don’t post about him at all or show us his face! She doesn’t seem that hard working and some of her content can be pretty dull- telly and snack talk isn’t the most exciting!

Latest #AD £700 per couple for 3 nights without flights. Sure, Hannah. I don’t care if they give you a lend of a potty that’s a rip. 🤣

She is such a tit for not declaring her gifted holidays on every story! She’s normally pretty good with paid partnerships but seems to think she can get away with not doing it on gifted holidays - if it’s been gifted, it’s still an AD Hannah!!

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen her a few times irl and she is so bloody miserable!! Weird about her boyfriend too. He used to feature on her account and now he doesn’t even seem to take photos of her!

She is being mocked a lot on twitter for her recent blog post...
I’m not surprised, she doesn’t realise how good she has it! Also one of the main reasons why I’ve unfollowed her is because her HG tens always say some affiliate links but never says which ones are, I’m not against affiliate links but at least follow the rules!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.