Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised, she doesn’t realise how good she has it! Also one of the main reasons why I’ve unfollowed her is because her HG tens always say some affiliate links but never says which ones are, I’m not against affiliate links but at least follow the rules!!!
I assume the ‘contains affiliate links’ applies to all the links in the HG ten.

I've followed HG's blog on/ off since she had a viral relatable post in like, 2015 maybe?

Anyway, I used to really like her style as a curvier girl myself and found it so refreshing to read / look at fashiony stuff from a woman who was 'like me'. i.e. not super posh or fancy but a normal young professional (before she quit her job) who doesn't happen to be a size 8.

It's good that she has always been open about her mental health, it may sound moany and ungrateful but who isn't a bit like that every now and then? I think it's dishonest when bloggers are endlessly sunny.

HOWEVER I stopped reading regularly after she got pregnant as anything mum-related is just so not where I'm at rn

Reactions: 1
I liked her lists because I love a good list but then she stopped making them and even removed the category from her blog despite it being those lists that got her so well known in the first place. I follow and unfollow her on and off because I do like her but the constant back of the toddlers head and mouth agape laughing photos bug me.

I think Hannah is a lazy slob who has no idea how easy she has it, she's got worse and worse in the last year. This "working mum" stuff is insulting nonsense, sitting on your arse watching Netflix while stuffing your face with junk food and posting affiliate links to hideous midi skirts once a week is not work. She is a mess and I'm so surprised brands still want her to work with them.

Reactions: 7
She’s off on a hen party to Ibiza. Can’t wait to see how boring she makes it look.

Reactions: 2
She keeps going on holiday and only sitting in her room eating.
Love, next time let’s do a life swap- you can be on “holiday” in my lounge and I will take your #gifted work holiday 😂

Reactions: 3
I really do like her! The only thing I’d like to see less of is the cheesy Instagram laugh in all of her photos - but I generally think she’s got interesting content & is keeping it real x

I really do like her! The only thing I’d like to see less of is the cheesy Instagram laugh in all of her photos - but I generally think she’s got interesting content & is keeping it real x
Really can't tell whether you're actually being serious or taking the piss? [emoji3166]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok one thing that pisses me off, she describes herself as an ‘ex journalist’ ... writing viral content for the Metro does not make you a journalist, it makes you a writer

Oh my god she just makes me feel a bit sick! I used to love the fact that she is relatable but I really don’t need to know about every stage of her menstural cycle or see her chin spots that she has attempted to pop 🤢 (see today’s story) quality content right there 😂

I stopped following her for a bit and have just started again.... I like that she’s more down to earth than, say, Josie fashionmumblr, but we’ll see if it gets grating....

Anyone been following? Anyone know why she’s suddenly moved?
She posted that they wanted to get a bigger house! They put the one they live in now (Chris bought it) on the market and an offer was put in two days later, they couldn’t complete on the property they wanted and were worried about the buyer pulling out of Chris’ house so they are in a rented property for now and get this Chris is going to become a stay at home dad and see if it become financially viable, my question is, how loaded is she for them to have that happen?!?

She posted that they wanted to get a bigger house! They put the one they live in now (Chris bought it) on the market and an offer was put in two days later, they couldn’t complete on the property they wanted and were worried about the buyer pulling out of Chris’ house so they are in a rented property for now and get this Chris is going to become a stay at home dad and see if it become financially viable, my question is, how loaded is she for them to have that happen?!?
Surely that won't be good for their relationship as she's so lazy and moans 24/7!!

Just shows these influencers are making serious money when so many of them become the sole breadwinner and they can afford for the other half not to work.

Just shows these influencers are making serious money when so many of them become the sole breadwinner and they can afford for the other half not to work.
And be able to rent a house 'in between houses'.... so her wage will also get them a mortgage on its own ? And they'll be able to pay moving fees/ solicitors/ surveys etc when they find that house. And having a frickin posh coffee, brunch, take away and bottle of wine every night.
I'm in the wrong job.

I think it’s important to remember no one knows about other people’s finances. For all we know she could be living off credit cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.