Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what brands would want to work with her??! (Apart from maybe some chocolate and tampons....) She is literally the laziest blogger... if I was this lazy doing my job I’d expect to get fired but I guess that’s why she’s chosen to work for herself.... (using the word “work” loosely)

Reactions: 3
She chats so much tit....no wonder she cant keep any friends. She is so self centred and I can just imagine what talking to her is like.

Reactions: 2
I flicked through some of her menstrual cycle journaling and was literally shocked by the number of naps she has 🤯 She would literally be incapable of holding down a proper 9-5 job. I really don’t understand what she does and how she makes money from it. Also why does she eat so much crap and tell us about it all of the time, no wonder she’s always ill. Doesn’t take a doctor to tell you that cookies, chocolate, rice and cheesey pasta isn’t going to clear up a sinus infection. A little bit of what you fancy is a good thing, but maybe look after your body and nourish it a bit, if not for you, for your child.

Reactions: 5
I flicked through some of her menstrual cycle journaling and was literally shocked by the number of naps she has 🤯 She would literally be incapable of holding down a proper 9-5 job. I really don’t understand what she does and how she makes money from it. Also why does she eat so much crap and tell us about it all of the time, no wonder she’s always ill. Doesn’t take a doctor to tell you that cookies, chocolate, rice and cheesey pasta isn’t going to clear up a sinus infection. A little bit of what you fancy is a good thing, but maybe look after your body and nourish it a bit, if not for you, for your child.
Agreed. I’ve just spent the best part of a year on maternity leave and I felt myself going crazy having to plan to do stuff everyday just so I had some form of human interaction! I was always in such a bad mood and since I’ve gone back to work part time I love it- I feel like having more of a routine is great for me. She should do the same. Working from home (if you can call it working!) clearly isn’t doing her any favours as all she seems to do is nap and eat all day.

Screenshot_20190911-175026.jpg
Pretty sure she means "I've seen on Tattle", and not people asking.... but what's the scoop? Did she reveal anything? Couldn't access her site for some reason. Maybe it crashed from everyone rushing to see if they have uncoupled.

Well no answers really.
I feel like they’ve split up but agreed to go on her 30th trip to Chicago (if that’s where they’re going) and then she’ll announce it hear Christmas and do a post all about being a single mum

Now I've relooked at stories I think the blog post she's referring to is 'we moved house' not the '30 things' post.

I think she mentioned him recently looking after the baby whilst she was ill so I think they are still together..

I feel like they’ve split up but agreed to go on her 30th trip to Chicago (if that’s where they’re going) and then she’ll announce it hear Christmas and do a post all about being a single mum
God she will be insufferable mentioning being a single mum every 5 minutes. Don't get me wrong this is no shade to single parents but she will just be so obnoxious about it.

Agreed with everything about periods. I cant imagine being so fixated on mine to announce it so regularly. Surely her lifestyle (loads of napping, no exercise, her diet) would mess with her periods and make her PMS worse.

Reactions: 1
Her aldi shop had nothing that anyone would even consider semi healthy. Wonder what she feeds her kid!

Finally we have the talking stories today! 🎉😆 She doesn’t sound like I expected, but then I’m not even sure what I did expect! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually didn’t mind her chatty stories, quite enjoyed them, made a nice change from the boring pics of her chin or thumb or random house object. Much more relatable and didn’t come across as a boring slob

Reactions: 8
I actually didn’t mind her chatty stories, quite enjoyed them, made a nice change from the boring pics of her chin or thumb or random house object. Much more relatable and didn’t come across as a boring slob
Same! She is much more likeable in videos. I wonder why she never does, she even said she won't be doing them after today?

Reactions: 7
Cause she is lazy as hell and does the bare minimum to call herself an ‘influencer’

Reactions: 4
Cause she is lazy as hell and does the bare minimum to call herself an ‘influencer’
It’s such as shame she’s so lazy and has such a bad attitude cos when she puts in some effort she’s actually very good!

Reactions: 4
MUCH preferred her taking, far more engaging than the same old pictures and captions.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I’d like to see more talking stories from her too, I know it’s stating the obvious but she seemed much more ‘real’ and engaging!

Currently moaning about her toddler drawing on her table with felt tips.
My child is the same age as Atti and there is no way in hell he is being let loose with felt tips. I barely let him out of my site with crayons!

Don't moan about it, hun just don't allow it... Or at the very least supervise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.