Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are very much credit checked for both mortgage and renting.
Going through the process of buying and selling a house right now I’m too much aware of that 😂
I mean more in the sense of the fees. Plus they could be living off the profit of the sale. Although that doesn’t account for the lack of income at the mortgage application admittedly.

I think it’s important to remember no one knows about other people’s finances. For all we know she could be living off credit cards.
I think it’s reasonable to assume that a decision for one partner not to work will be based on affordability (other than unavoidable circumstances such as illness, needing to act as carer for another etc)

Going through the process of buying and selling a house right now I’m too much aware of that 😂
I mean more in the sense of the fees. Plus they could be living off the profit of the sale. Although that doesn’t account for the lack of income at the mortgage application admittedly.
Yeah i get ya. I'm just bitter at the apparent ease of buying a house/ moving 100 miles away to accommodate 2 cats/ spontaneous renting/ giving up employment etc etc... not to mention the throw away comments of 'we nearly considered a summer travelling,' all whilst being the laziest influencer I've ever seen.
Whilst the rest of us mere mortals slog our guts out 😑

Reactions: 11
I think the house they were going to buy fell through but their mortgage offer will probably still be valid for a while.... dunno what happens when they have to apply again though.. and she’s moved back near family now so she can probs use them for childcare etc.....?!

If I see her go on about mercury retrograde one more time. Jesus Christ. I even seen her comment on someone else’s post and mention it. She’s obsessed.

Reactions: 11
I know this is harsh but I literally cannot stand her!

She is the most boring, lazy, self indulgent, entitled creature on the planet and it sickens me that she's likely making a fair whack from brands such as Aldi and TKMaxx. Her content is the laziest and most uninspiring of any of the influencers out there and I'm so sick of seeing stories of her stuffing her face with beige carbs and chocolate daily, whilst pulling that STUPID smile pose and wearing hideous clothes! She's my absolute favourite hate-watch 🤣. Her boyfriend must be the biggest drip going to tolerate it!

Reactions: 6
Most of her updates are variations of: “was going to work today but had a nap instead....”

Reactions: 2
The way she writes makes me want to scratch my own eyeballs out. Why does every sentence need a LOL OMG EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS AREN’T I HILARIOUS insert?

Reactions: 1
She lived down the road from me, her previously house was a very average house nothing "Instagram worthy" good picture angles etc.
She also managed to make the most basic and run down areas of this town look wonderful, it's all clever editing, clever captions and angles.
She's a postergirl for "not everything you see on Instagram is real".

Reactions: 4
I had no idea this thread existed and now I feel behind on the times lol

But yeah. I like her well enough as a person and enjoy her more "relatable" content (aka, she's not Zoella living in a freaking mansion, wearing 100% Gucci, all while saying she's still "just a girl next door").

I will admit though that her style is kinda awful and I don't really understand it all, since she seems like half mommy blogger / half fashion blogger? Like is wearing the same oversized leopard print clothes everyday "fashionable"? As an American viewer I'm always trying to figure out if items are just a weird Hannah thing or some UK trend I don't know about haha

Reactions: 3
Her whole vibe is just 'I hate being a mum'. This is probably not true at all but it's how she comes across to me. Moan moan moan. And eat eat eat. Boring.

Is she joking about this mercury retrograde thing? I thought she must be but she keeps going on about it and now I'm not so sure 😂 also does she have to update her followers on her menstrual quite so regularly? I know more about hers that my own ffs!

Is she joking about this mercury retrograde thing? I thought she must be but she keeps going on about it and now I'm not so sure 😂 also does she have to update her followers on her menstrual quite so regularly? I know more about hers that my own ffs!
I'm surprised she's not updating us what tit she's producing via a Bristol stool chart.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So someone posted this on GG but I will post it here because of one of her stories tonight, I’m sure her and Chris have split! Like how long do you think it will take her to announce it if it’s true?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What makes you think that?
She posted saying something about being an independent woman or something, and then showed the parts and was like nope I can’t do this, didn’t proceed to say she would chris to do it and his notice period must be up soon/ have gone and no mention of him moving in or anything

She posted saying something about being an independent woman or something, and then showed the parts and was like nope I can’t do this, didn’t proceed to say she would chris to do it and his notice period must be up soon/ have gone and no mention of him moving in or anything
Yeah but she didn’t mention about her brother or Dad helping either. Chris has barely been mentioned on the blog/ S/M for ages so who knows.

Did anyone realise she was pregnant before she announced it? I was so surprised 😂 If she hinted at all, I did not get it.

Isn’t he still working in Ipswich for a while? I thought I remembered her saying she was going to be on her own with her son for about a fortnight or something like that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.