Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, I don't have any children and my interest definitely starting waning around the time she had Atti. Maybe it's a mix but it's all the same shite. It's all chocolate, skin care, bad outfits and mostly bad hair. I find most of her stories really odd, subtle-brags about 'mates dates', in bed at 9pm watching some sort of throwback tv show, tray bakes & bagels, can of diet coke, bedside table with jewelry flung all over the shop for the 'aesthetic', pile of hardback books to make her look 'woke', occasional shot of her knickers/ Tena lady (give me strength), charity shop items which are always TERRIBLE (HG stop trying to make this a little thing for you, it isn't, you don't have a clue).

Will admit she looked quite nice in some of those pics for the Very UK ad. Apart from her gaping open mouth, obvs.

I should unfollow too but morbidly fascinated with her. I think it's because she's the first 'blogger' that I initially followed and related to, I used to think she (and her writing 🥴) was great!
Oh yeah its all the same stuff each week 😂 I just meant she could have very easily gone down the mummy blogger exploit my kids route but she hasn't so I have to credit that.

Reactions: 3
Yes definitely, I did stick with her as she didn't go down that route. Although, when it did occur, her mum content was mainly moaning 😂 she seems to have stopped doing that as much tbf

Edit - she's actually so boring isn't she? I'm actually so bored by my comments about her. When will she DO something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On paper I should have so much in common with Hannah. Similar age, I have a toddler, some of the stuff she wears I would wear. But she doesn’t put ANY personality into her insta/blog.

Totally get her not wanting to be a mummy blogger but then stop showing the backs of their heads or using them for content.

Why does she have no hobbies or interests? Or aims and plans? It’s really sad.

Reactions: 8
On paper I should have so much in common with Hannah. Similar age, I have a toddler, some of the stuff she wears I would wear. But she doesn’t put ANY personality into her insta/blog.

Totally get her not wanting to be a mummy blogger but then stop showing the backs of their heads or using them for content.

Why does she have no hobbies or interests? Or aims and plans? It’s really sad.
Are you saying shopping in Aldi for chocolate and buying ugly gravy jugs aren’t hobbies??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All she’s got is ‘here’s some photos of shelves in the supermarket with babein’ choccie and sexy snacks guys’. That’s it. It’s not exactly content is it, why does she insist on continuing this?

Reactions: 4
I know I’ve asked this before but.. how does she watch so much tv?! Once I’ve put baby to bed and ran around tidying up, I’ve got time for an episode or two of something before bed!

Reactions: 14
I know I’ve asked this before but.. how does she watch so much tv?! Once I’ve put baby to bed and ran around tidying up, I’ve got time for an episode or two of something before bed!
Because she doesn’t…. She either lives in filth or Chris does it

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same! I live alone, single, have a mon-fri, 9-5 job and she watches more tv than I do in a year!!

Reactions: 5
I know we've probably discussed this before but what is the obsession with Naked bars?

Theyre rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
someone mentioned Gemma shared a serial killer meme, anyone know what it was? Because that's honestly infuriated me given what has been happening in the news lately.

The other day I was really close to replying to the Leopards story as they'd shared someone elses's post on male violence against women and said "so and so saying it better than we could..." or words to that effect. Again with the dots. Again with lazily sharing someone else's content to tick a box. If you don't care enough to write your own words, don't bleeping comment on it. You're meant to be a "News and media website" for CHRIST sake.

P.P.S that "It" bag they just shared looks like its came straight outta 2010, honestly wtf 😂

Reactions: 7
They both look pretty tragic but I think Hannah looks even worse; the ugly bag with the foreskin boots, the frumpy midi dress and flat hair, although Gemma's trouser boot combo is pretty hilarious. Also why do they keep going on about that basic af jumper?

I imagine they both think they look really sassy with the red lipstick on, but you can't polish a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why are they in front of their storage unit? What's inside? 10000 boxes of tonys chocolate and naked bars??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really bugs me that the photo isn't even straight on. The garage slats are on the wonk.

Reactions: 1
Gemma at least tried. I don't like the end result, but sister made an effort to look at least "interesting".
Hannah on the other end... Binlicious! Can't wait for the "handful of new outfit snaps" that came out of that meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.