Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t comprehend how boring she is. Just
stop rehashing press releases and write something interesting. You have infinite spare time and evidently a bit of money - go DO something.

Reminding me of the New York thing has wound me up all over again. Lazy, selfish, entitled and doesn’t have an interesting or original bone in her body.

Reactions: 10
She also go gifted a holiday to the Turks & Caicos and she spent most of the time there in the hotel room too. All the gifted 5 star hotels in London she had too where she would go to her room straight after dinner to watch Netflix in bed whilst the other bloggers would all be spending time together

Reactions: 14
She also go gifted a holiday to the Turks & Caicos and she spent most of the time there in the hotel room too. All the gifted 5 star hotels in London she had too where she would go to her room straight after dinner to watch Netflix in bed whilst the other bloggers would all be spending time together
To be fair if my choice was between Netflix and other influencers then I would be choosing Netflix too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Want to hear something awful? One of my friends bought something from her recent depop upload, and it was filthy. Fake tan lined collar and mucky cuffs. Vom.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yea I was confused when she was inspired by a mum at soft play wearing matching socks. So she went out and bought socks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yea I was confused when she was inspired by a mum at soft play wearing matching socks. So she went out and bought socks 😂
she really has nothing goijg on in her life and is just filling it with endless shopping

Reactions: 2
It's an actual old ladies coat, isn't Per Una for women of a certain age?
I wish she would stop using the word shacket, every time I read it i cringe, it's a bleeping jacket.

Reactions: 4
:oops::oops::oops: looks something my nan would wear, honestly? She's so off the mark again.

Where does she get her money from? I know £55 is not so much for a coat, but if it's a coat on a whim?! I saw she had a Bobbi Brown product in a story last week, I really hope she hasn't got her partnership back on track with them!

Reactions: 5
Does she just spend her days scrolling depop, and going to charity shops and M&S for ugly clothes?? Aside from soft play and shoving her kids in front of the tv while she plays Animal Crossing, what does she actually do with them, anything cultural she has so much free time to take them to all sorts of interesting educational places she's so bleeping boring.

Reactions: 5
It's an actual old ladies coat, isn't Per Una for women of a certain age?
I wish she would stop using the word shacket, every time I read it i cringe, it's a bleeping jacket.
She’s found her style again …. that style is absolutely Per Una granny chic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.