Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she was left a chunk of inheritance when her grandma died a couple of years ago. I just don’t understand how they pay for a mortgage, childcare and endless shopping trips otherwise as Chris surely can’t be earning more than a standard salary if he’s an estate agent and she can’t be making much from her shite content
I thought he was civil engineer? Can’t imagine it would the type of job / career you’d move out of it especially as I remember when Hannah used to post about him doing a PHD. Guess he could be on up to £50k/ish? He owned the house they were in before, and I guess they live “small”- she was never one for lavish dinners (unless gifted) and she’s always been more high street than high end (again demonstrated with how much we see that gifted orange mulberry). I do always wonder how much influencers can claim back “business expenses” or clothes / interiors / general stuff the peddle…

Reactions: 1
He is a structural engineer, so probably on decent money. He comes up on Google, he has the same name as an ex-footballer and a murderer but he does come up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I inherited a nice sum last year (very very lucky and grateful) and my husband and I both still work, use childcare only when we’re both at work and we don’t spend like idiots. Because we’re thinking about the FUTURE. If she has inherited something why are they not planning for the years to come?
Her job is absolutely not secure I don’t understand why they’re happy to just coast along, her spending on shite and using childcare when they don’t need it.

Reactions: 5
I inherited a nice sum last year (very very lucky and grateful) and my husband and I both still work, use childcare only when we’re both at work and we don’t spend like idiots. Because we’re thinking about the FUTURE. If she has inherited something why are they not planning for the years to come?
Her job is absolutely not secure I don’t understand why they’re happy to just coast along, her spending on shite and using childcare when they don’t need it.
I think this thread is incorrectly assuming that she has inheritance.

Years ago she mentioned being cut out of her grandparents’ will. IIRC she found out they died quite a while after the event which is really sad. I assume it’s her estranged mum’s parents

Reactions: 3
Yes! The outfit is terrible. Love how Hannah captioned that the shacket gives a little summin' summin' to plain jeans and a t, and here's Gemma in some sort of pleather drawstring joggers and a very extra sparkly sequined high-necked top. Not a fan. HG wins this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If my boyfriend did that I would just die on the spot.
Literally. If your husband/bf is doing most of the gross tit they post on those polls, what are you doing with yourself? I find some women revel in telling others how gross they and their partner are. I find it really weird. Hannah is a bit like that - I'm so greasy/spotty/bleeding out of my uterus. Just shut up for a minute and think about whether other people need to hear any of this.

(That could be a mantra for everything she posts tbf)

Reactions: 10
Literally. If your husband/bf is doing most of the gross tit they post on those polls, what are you doing with yourself? I find some women revel in telling others how gross they and their partner are. I find it really weird. Hannah is a bit like that - I'm so greasy/spotty/bleeding out of my uterus. Just shut up for a minute and think about whether other people need to hear any of this.

(That could be a mantra for everything she posts tbf)
Early doors but would like “Just shut up for a minute and think about whether we need to hear this” as new thread title. Thankyou 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she means ‘post nursery drop off’. When I have to drop my boy off to nursery I dash off to work- not sit and listen to new songs 😂
Yes me too! Mad dash, throw the kid in nursery and then drive 40 minutes to work. Imagine having all that time!

Oh I thought it was meant to be 'last nursery drop off'😅 .. so many potential meanings

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shes posted attis face! I wonder if he will inherit his mums smile... 😀

Also disappointed at the lack of commentary on Gemmas bleeping sparkly jacket monstrosity 😂😂😂 she looks like she's about to go entertain at a kids party

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.