Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The granny puffa jacket and the big frilly Victorian collars just don’t work for her. There is literally nothing nice about that jacket whatsoever but 80yr old Doris could pull it off for her weekly bus ride to the bingo hall 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I genuinely don’t know a single other grown adult who bases any importance on the movement of the planets! Seriously, Hannah you have FAR too much time on your hands - spend some actual quality time with your kids, get out of bed, get a part time job even . . . go and live a full life and you won’t have time to even consider Mercury! 🤷🏼‍♀️
0E25253D-EE1E-477A-9009-B8B6BD36C422.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The granny puffa jacket and the big frilly Victorian collars just don’t work for her. There is literally nothing nice about that jacket whatsoever but 80yr old Doris could pull it off for her weekly bus ride to the bingo hall 🥴
I think this is maybe this was the look she was going for?
322105BF-8959-409C-8CC7-E636B9DF1E9D.png

Reactions: 2
Both those jackets are ugly as duck.

I showed my pal her story of the spilt cereal and the Mercury chat and she went without a seconds delay "oh stfu u silly c£¥# you've just spilt your cornflakes" 😂

Reactions: 5
These latest charity shop finds are a joke surely. I can see why they’re all at the charity shop in the first place 🤢😂😩

Reactions: 4
Not a fan of the square toe boots.
Oh my god they’re awful! There’s a reason they’re in the charity shop! Also they don’t look like they even do up! Her house must be bursting at the seams with all this charity shop crap

Reactions: 2
It’s like she’s got an addiction to buying but thinks if she buys 2nd hand it’s not an issue? Like yeah obviously that’s better but you’ve still got a problem. Constantly filling a void.

Reactions: 10
All the deets on where you can watch all 9 seasons of one tree hill.

Amazon Prime.

Done. Do I get paid for this?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel like this oversize jacket/wide leg trousers look is genuinely the worst she's ever had. And why is she so obsessed with horrible beanies?
Honestly these wide leg trousers do absolutely nothing for her! I know they aren’t as “trendy” anymore but she’d look so much better in some skinny jeans or thick leggings

Reactions: 6
If you look on the leopards story every single vote for those charity shop finds were more nope than yes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly these wide leg trousers do absolutely nothing for her! I know they aren’t as “trendy” anymore but she’d look so much better in some skinny jeans or thick leggings
They are literally the worst thing she could wear for her figure. I despair!

Reactions: 5
They are literally the worst thing she could wear for her figure. I despair!
I don’t understand how she’s got to her 30’s without knowing how to dress her shape. She honestly chooses the most unflattering cuts/style of every item of clothing. Horribly draining colours too. Every time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.