Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is this their first kid free date night in over a year!? If you've got a babysitter what does atti being asleep matter? So confused.

Reactions: 5
How is this their first kid free date night in over a year!? If you've got a babysitter what does atti being asleep matter? So confused.
Yeah it doesn't make any sense. She chats tit.
Also the photo of her spotty chin. Why the duck does she think anyone wants to see that first thing on a Monday morning?!?!?

Reactions: 9
i think she means they didnt have to rush back to him cause he was asleep with whoever was watching the kids

If she absolutely must tell us she's having a period related breakout, just tell us. I do not need to see your greasy whiteheads. Or anyone's. She delights in being as gross as she can.

Reactions: 5
She's reunited with Chloe Plumstead? Didn't she drop her like hot tit when the racism row happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'd bet my shiniest pound Chloe won't share anything with them together on her IG, and she's posted an awful lot today already.

Reactions: 11
Nothing on her story so far
Though after having a quick nose I am reminded that Chloe Plumstead may just be one of the most boring people in the entire universe

Reactions: 8
Nothing on her story so far
Though after having a quick nose I am reminded that Chloe Plumstead may just be one of the most boring people in the entire universe
Hahaha i do get a bit irked by her mega aesthetic and pseudo intellectual postings but at least she puts a good grind into her job unlike some

Cannot BELIEVE she is BFF’s with Chloe Plumstead again!!! Chloe dropped her like the sack of tit she is when tit hit the fan before and hasn’t publicly acknowledged any of it since! Rich for someone who claims to be oh so deep and spiritual and woke. I’m actually really disappointed in Chloe. Although she annoys me with her intellectual try hard insightful-ness she always seemed to care about the message she was trying to put out and had a decent work ethic.

Chloe hasn’t mentioned yesterday’s visit at all on her stories which says it all I think

Reactions: 10
Although she went to her actual house and not like, a coffee shop, so that suggests to me that they are still close. Grim but also kind of funny that HG posted and not Chloe. Loves to remind everyone that she has mateeees.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Really annoying how she keeps going on about how she hasn’t been on a plane in two years as if that’s so long ago? So tone deaf.

Reactions: 9
Really annoying how she keeps going on about how she hasn’t been on a plane in two years as if that’s so long ago? So tone deaf.
exactly! Also what difference does it make for her. Last time she went America sha hardly ventured out of her hotel room and only toured within 2 miles of the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
exactly! Also what difference does it make for her. Last time she went America sha hardly ventured out of her hotel room and only toured within 2 miles of the hotel.
Remember how we got treated to a “the difference between UK Netflix and US netflix” blog 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg i forgot about that! What an utter loser she is
Because that’s clearly the best thing to do when you visit New York. Stay in the hotel and watch Netflix so you can compare it to the UK version 🤯😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.