Hannah Gale #5 Open-mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma looks like she’s always doing an eye test at the opticians.

Hannah’s outfit is awful. I’m not a massive follower of ‘wearing your colours’ but she never wears anything in a flattering colour for her skin tone. Also the proportions are so weird of that dress and those boots together.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That photo looks like Gemma has come home from university and her mum has made her take a photo with her nana before they go out for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hannah seriously needs to get herself a decent bra rather than those bralettes that give zero support.

Reactions: 7
Wait it took her 3hrs to get to her business partner and they ate brownies and got a HANDFUL of photos 😂 and that's them for another year I suppose? 😂😂😂 sorry wtf is this business model exactly how do they make a living from this

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Hannah wearing Ebeneezer Scrooge's nightgown with her brown foreskin boots and black handbag??? If she wore decent trainers at least it'd transform that outfit a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are they so obsessed with that Tony’s chocolonely? I’ve counted about 4 grid post on the leopard mentioning it 😂

Reactions: 8
Why are they so obsessed with that Tony’s chocolonely? I’ve counted about 4 grid post on the leopard mentioning it 😂
if hannah had an ounce of the passion she shows towards chocolate more towards her work, she could do great things 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god this is awful! I just don't get how people get paid to look like this. Not flattering at all on both of them. The long skirts that Hannah wears makes her hips look wider. I've noticed this for years.
they both have atrocious dress sense

Reactions: 4
Am sure her two kids loved going to M&S to watch her try on boots and snap selfies for the gram 👍🏼
As much as I wish I could earn money from doing next to nothing, her life seems SO dull, and she seems to have almost a shopping addiction imo. She couldn;t find whatever it was she wanted so came home and started bidding on a zara jumper that she doesn't even think will fit :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
As much as I wish I could earn money from doing next to nothing, her life seems SO dull, and she seems to have almost a shopping addiction imo. She couldn;t find whatever it was she wanted so came home and started bidding on a zara jumper that she doesn't even think will fit :rolleyes:
It’s because like a lot of other influencers she has nothing else that brings her as much joy, which is incredibly sad but this is how they all function

Reactions: 6
It’s because like a lot of other influencers she has nothing else that brings her as much joy, which is incredibly sad but this is how they all function
yeah I agree, don't know if you follow Rosie Londoner here but she is exactly the same, so sad. Especially in this day and age when most people are becoming interested in buying less

Reactions: 6
The more I go on Instagram the more freaked out I get at people making careers off of being walking talking advertisements. And christ sake, the constant hauls. They're not only incredibly dull but the sheer excess and greed that fuels them makes me actually feel quite sick. Like what... you got MORE clothes off asos? 2nd bulk buy in a fortnight? I know hannahs not so bad for that but they do still promote just constant buying and consumption.. even if it is mostly of Tony's chocolatoneys or whatever the duck its called 😂🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
The sheer amount of chocolate she consumes astounds me. I wonder if she shares it with Chris?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The more I go on Instagram the more freaked out I get at people making careers off of being walking talking advertisements. And christ sake, the constant hauls. They're not only incredibly dull but the sheer excess and greed that fuels them makes me actually feel quite sick. Like what... you got MORE clothes off asos? 2nd bulk buy in a fortnight? I know hannahs not so bad for that but they do still promote just constant buying and consumption.. even if it is mostly of Tony's chocolatoneys or whatever the duck its called 😂🤦‍♀️
Olivia Rose Smith is beautiful and stunning but my god she is buying clothes every week. She rocks whatever she wears though unlike HG.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.