Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I would have thought that until I had my 2nd child who took everything going 😬

Also if the eldest goes to nursery they bring everything back, its bloody never ending. Although Id say one positive of Covid was nursery not accepting kids if they even appeared slightly unwell and parents knew it. Whereas previously I think kids get sent under the weather and it rips right through the whole nursery class.

Reactions: 9
I’ve decided that the random picture she bought in a charity shops looks terrible in her spare room 😂

On another note, she does do well at not showing her boys (though the pic is weird) and is able to make content that doesn’t really involve them. Makes me think of Melanie Murphy who all of her content is Mummy related but won’t show his face or share his name.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.