Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does Hannah seem lowkey obsessed with Alexandra Stedman aka The Frugality? She tags her in stories all the time - both on her personal page and on the leopard.

Think it's just because she's one of the few influencers that still follows Hannah's new venture?

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does Hannah seem lowkey obsessed with Alexandra Stedman aka The Frugality? She tags her in stories all the time - both on her personal page and on the leopard.

Think it's just because she's one of the few influencers that still follows Hannah's new venture?
Also Poppy Deyes.

She just copies what they wear, their furniture, rugs etc, no originality of her own.

Reactions: 2
I did nottttt know it was an insta filter either (out of touch clearly). I still think it’s weird/pointless when she’s trying to show us an item.

Reactions: 5
miami inspired? looks like soemthing painted by primary school children

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As long as someone comes up foreskin boots in thread #6 I don’t care

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.