Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly they are still getting gifted trips. It's kinda gross this is a job isn't it.

Someone mentioned how middle class the latest LiTtLe JoY is. Which is 100% correct (and it's just plain nauseating like they all are). Can see the leopard have now shared something about checking your classism... oh girls please stop!? Just embrace your ignorance because this constant backpeddling and afterthought activism is somehow worse 😫😫😫

Also the fact that info graphic was apparently eye opening to them is shocking.
The leopard content comes across as highly patronising too!

Reactions: 4
Those jeans she bought barely do up (you can see a gape just below the button) and just do absolutely nothing for her. I don’t understand why you would keep them?!

Reactions: 8
Tbf, she wrote that piece about summer holidays from her own perspective. She is middle class. She didn’t claim this is universally relatable all around the world. I don’t see how telling something from your own (middle class) experience is classist.

Reactions: 2
Tbf, she wrote that piece about summer holidays from her own perspective. She is middle class. She didn’t claim this is universally relatable all around the world. I don’t see how telling something from your own (middle class) experience is classist.
Its the timing of the Check your Classism infographic right after posting the little joy tbh. But regardless, when you're posting to a "business" page like the Leopard, which apparently attempts to do all these articles about gaining views from dif walks of lives and perspectives (or some might say, getting other people to write content for you...) to then post something so exclusive to a certain group and income - well it just makes the rest all come off totally disingenuous to me. If it was posted on Hannah's own account. Fair does..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I get that it is her own perspective but... the tone of it kind of does imply that is it "everyone's" summer holiday experience, I don't tknow how many people in the UK don't ever go abroad, but I imagine it is loads, even the think about "fanta limon" , does everyone just go to spain? why not just say "this is what I love about..."

Do t want to be sizeist but no way is she a 14. I’m a 12 and there is no way that I am one size away from her.

Reactions: 8
i think it it hard to judge because of how she stands (i.e her awful posture) tbh
Also her clothing choice does her no favours! I’m about her size 14/16 and i know what flatters me, and it’s certainly not old grandma pleated skirts and awful new look dresses

I get that it is her own perspective but... the tone of it kind of does imply that is it "everyone's" summer holiday experience, I don't tknow how many people in the UK don't ever go abroad, but I imagine it is loads, even the think about "fanta limon" , does everyone just go to spain? why not just say "this is what I love about..."
That’s always been one of my issues with her ‘writing,’ that ‘voice of the people’ type tone she adopts, like she’s speaking on behalf of everyone else

Reactions: 6
That’s always been one of my issues with her ‘writing,’ that ‘voice of the people’ type tone she adopts, like she’s speaking on behalf of everyone else
I agree. Her overall tone of these lists seem to be that she thinks they’re inclusive, when they’re actually very middle-class white female.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.