Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no I bought that mango dress last week. Ugh ruined for me. Definitely would look better with a well fitting bra though

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion - Open- mouthed photo shoots wearing babein’ foreskin boots

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love that literally every post on the leopard ends up with an apology on it. She can’t get anything right!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair is so greasy in 50% of those photos. Why is she sharing this old tale? What is the point. She needs to stop now.

Reactions: 4
Her hair is so greasy in 50% of those photos. Why is she sharing this old tale? What is the point. She needs to stop now.
She could probably make this hair cut work for her if she didn’t pull a stupid face, washed it and put a clip in it and put on some makeup

Reactions: 3
Why would you go to a barber for your hair cut? It looks awful

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.