Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interrupting the baby feeding talk to bring you this: thread suggestion for thread 6

“Hannah’s fully back on the gram, how long til the Leopard kicks the can?”

Reactions: 27
Interrupting the baby feeding talk to bring you this: thread suggestion for thread 6

“Hannah’s fully back on the gram, how long til the Leopard kicks the can?”
I like it, it doesn't actually rhyme and is a pretty unimpressive literary device, so very fitting for the HG brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hannah Gale is back in action, as predicted the Leopard was just a distraction.

Or

Hannah Gale back on the 'gram, pink walls, fake laughs, its all a sham (bles) 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210812-175200_Instagram.jpg

I have a feeling "basically nothing left" means something totally different to most people than it does to hannah.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 709866
I have a feeling "basically nothing left" means something totally different to most people than it does to hannah.
yeah really... having things like bacon and avocado are hardly "nothing left"items are they? I would get it if it was tinned food or those long life wraps but..

Reactions: 12
What the duck is Hannah on about. When I have nothing in for breakfast I have to have *CeReAl*

or toast

or starve until lunch

Reactions: 18
Love them sharing their response to Alpaca gate and praising how well balanced and eloquent it is... who are you to say it's well balanced?! And the fkn hypocrisy ughhhfhfhh

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find the formatting of Gemma’s stories really embarrassing? 😶 it’s like she tries to copy Hannah but gets it wrong and they look amateur. Weird thing to get annoyed about I know 🤣

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find the formatting of Gemma’s stories really embarrassing? 😶 it’s like she tries to copy Hannah but gets it wrong and they look amateur. Weird thing to get annoyed about I know 🤣
they both just do the same things all the time, charity shops and buying chocolate. I am surprised she bothered to come back, I had imagined she would just quietly disappear after maternity

Reactions: 6
I dislike her hair, it does nothing for her and the fake laugh for photos... Do you think there's a noise made or?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.