Hannah Gale #4 Hubba hubba ding dong, The Leopard won’t be around for long!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is quite the bleeping image. Again, not sure what she wants us to do? Are we meant to be like 'Oh she's soooo relatable?'. Don't take 2 kids to your hair appointment for starters.
But when they have childcare she needs to get in bed and watch telly!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you go to a barber for your hair cut? It looks awful
Well exactly the point! It might be cheap but you can't really make a big complaint when the haircut is £10 it's an ok cut but it doesn't suit her.

Reactions: 5
She’s so frumpy and mumsy which is fine yknow, focus on your kids, they don’t care what you look like etc. But, Hannah, why would anyone want to read your aspirational blog and use your swipe ups and pay attention to your ads when half the mums at nursery probably dress better than you do? It’s not even about looks as in being pretty it’s about effort and being well turned out as my mum would say!

ok just saw the post… why why why would you not bring the father/some other form of childcare to have a divide/conquer?! Does chris even look after those kids at all?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is there always a typo?! You can literally Google Hawaiian Tropic to spell it correctly. Maybe it's a test to see if people actually read this drivel.
Screenshot_20210824-142816~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The little joys of Hannah

Unwashed hair. Foreskin boots. Calling yourself a girlboss. Watching too much tv. Salted chocolate pretzels from Lidl. Fake laugh mouth open Instagram photos. Racism. Refusing to apologise for racism. Faux humility. Claiming to be a key worker. The boomerfication of millennial nostalgia. Typos. Being super edgy. Pineapple rice. Gurning. Being relatable. Hand under the chin. Something something mental health. 10 dresses to buy. Affiliate codes. Not making your bed. My Nintendo switch. Sizing up. Finding yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Why is there always a typo?! You can literally Google Hawaiian Tropic to spell it correctly. Maybe it's a test to see if people actually read this drivel.
View attachment 727733
And again it’s so painfully middle class and privileged 😭 I’m a bit of a hypocrite to be fair, because I probably live quite a similar life. But it’s so exclusive isn’t it- seems designed to force out anyone who can’t afford to live in a similar way!

Unwashed hair. Foreskin boots. Calling yourself a girlboss. Watching too much tv. Salted chocolate pretzels from Lidl. Fake laugh mouth open Instagram photos. Racism. Refusing to apologise for racism. Faux humility. Claiming to be a key worker. The boomerfication of millennial nostalgia. Typos. Being super edgy. Pineapple rice. Gurning. Being relatable. Hand under the chin. Something something mental health. 10 dresses to buy. Affiliate codes. Not making your bed. My Nintendo switch. Sizing up. Finding yourself.
YES 🙌🏻

Reactions: 7

love this!! might print and frame this🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

You need to sell this on Etsy for a tenner 😆

• Haha

Brilliant 😅😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 4
How much longer is the Leopard going to go on for? Now she has her Instagram back she might as well get rid of it. It’s mostly her thing, you can tell by the way it’s worded and set out. Then the occasional ‘Gemma here’

Reactions: 3
I can't comprehend how much she seems unable to walk like a human? It's like she's pretending to be one and hoping no one figures it out...

• Haha

I'm so glad we are past the stages of the back drop selfie taken by a 'photographer' are gone. I'm sorry but some of the clothes she wears does not flatter her. She could look alot more glam if she made an effort. Also glad influencers are not being given free holidays like they used to be .

Reactions: 5
I'm so glad we are past the stages of the back drop selfie taken by a 'photographer' are gone. I'm sorry but some of the clothes she wears does not flatter her. She could look alot more glam if she made an effort. Also glad influencers are not being given free holidays like they used to be .
Sadly they are still getting gifted trips. It's kinda gross this is a job isn't it.

Someone mentioned how middle class the latest LiTtLe JoY is. Which is 100% correct (and it's just plain nauseating like they all are). Can see the leopard have now shared something about checking your classism... oh girls please stop!? Just embrace your ignorance because this constant backpeddling and afterthought activism is somehow worse 😫😫😫

Also the fact that info graphic was apparently eye opening to them is shocking.

Sadly they are still getting gifted trips. It's kinda gross this is a job isn't it.

Someone mentioned how middle class the latest LiTtLe JoY is. Which is 100% correct (and it's just plain nauseating like they all are). Can see the leopard have now shared something about checking your classism... oh girls please stop!? Just embrace your ignorance because this constant backpeddling and afterthought activism is somehow worse 😫😫😫

Also the fact that info graphic was apparently eye opening to them is shocking.
I feel like the info in that classist post is really more for like teenagers. Not grown women who should already know better and certainly shouldn't need it pointed out to them. Who exactly is their target audience?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.