Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colin is a national treasure, please take that back
When this thread closed and we all had to go out in the wild to find new favourite influencer threads, I got really shouted down for saying this.

Basically thanks Hannah for reuniting us Colin lovers 🐛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You must not have been here for a while, welcome home 😂 @theleoparduk
Thanks! I’m away for a nose

I’m completely out of the loop here. Apologies if this has been spoken about...how on earth did their Little Joys of Lockdown post get a whopping 24,000 likes yet most of their other posts only get a few hundred? Did they sponsor it? Very odd.

Last edited:
Does anyone else dislike her constant posts about the work week, like "Fri-yay" or today "wednesday, halfway through the working week" I would hazard a guess that at least 1/4, or way moreof the population? work at weekends (I know I do) and especially now when so many people still working regularly are key workers

Reactions: 10
Sorry what is Gemma actually contributing to this ‘new’ venture?

this all the same crap that Hannah posted over and over again over the last couple of years!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else dislike her constant posts about the work week, like "Fri-yay" or today "wednesday, halfway through the working week" I would hazard a guess that at least 1/4, or way moreof the population? work at weekends (I know I do) and especially now when so many people still working regularly are key workers
Yes! And also, it’s hardly as if they are putting in a solid 40 hour working week anyway is it?! A few recycled Insta stories and blog posts, with just the date and some words changed - they don’t know the meaning of hard work and it’s so patronising!

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure they should have been social distancing during that little meet up, or at least not rubbing up against each other... no wonder COVID has never fucked off!

Reactions: 19
Pretty sure they should have been social distancing during that little meet up, or at least not rubbing up against each other... no wonder COVID has never fucked off!
I guess they thought if you were spending money to eat out it meant that you had a free pass on social distancing. Probably thought it was an excellent bit of keyworking getting a 2 for 1 eat out to help out

Reactions: 4
I guess they thought if you were spending money to eat out it meant that you had a free pass on social distancing. Probably thought it was an excellent bit of keyworking getting a 2 for 1 eat out to help out
I am glad someone has commented that on the pic

Reactions: 5
The response is woeful
yeah really is, "let it slip" she acts as if its not really a big deal. are influencers just incapable of following rules? and she was pregant then! why the hell wouldn't you be more careful

Reactions: 16
selfish recklessness and disregard for others' wellbeing... It comes from the same place doesn't it? Absolute selfish ignorance and failure to consider anyone else. And that place where self-care masks self-indulgence and self-obsession is what made Hannah popular since her first listicle. It's not only baked in, it's the product.

Reactions: 15
Omfg she just needs to give up. She’s like a cockroach. Seems to come back from whatever happened and just carries on like normal. Go away ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought you wasn't allowed to meet people from other households in restaurants
in summer you were but you were still supposed to distance, it wasn't 2 metres necessarily but you definitely weren't supposed to be hugging etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.