Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah looks like they've hit 10k somehow
I guess the only saving grace here is that they're having to do a bit of work. They're not getting to put out only the regurgitated nonsense they would if they hadn't been called out. They're having to share their space, promote things they don't know about therefore have to research. Still, the 10k isn't deserved. Wonder what the first #affiliate will be? A sandwich maybe?

Reactions: 1
They’re celebrating 10k guys. Also from the photo uploaded to stories Gemma is pregnant! Maybe she’s launched the leopard for the freebies following in old grabby Gales footsteps!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That photo of Gemmas ‘styling’ of the candle and fruit bowl honestly looks shite. Like how did they think that is good content??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Piers Morgan read their post out on the actual tele. bleeping hell. What have they got on the ITV producers...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How did Piers read their post out? Did anyone see it?
How old is Gemma does anyone know, seems alot older than Hannah, late 30s early 40s?

Reactions: 3
What post did he read 😳
Pity he didn't go for a classic Hannah Gale greatest hits 'lol I let my kid burn himself on my straighteners', 'i cried because I couldn't park outside my yoga class', 'here'sb the mountain of crap I eat in a day (why is my skin so grim?)' or one of the endless 'here's my menstrual journal' posts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pity he didn't go for a classic Hannah Gale greatest hits 'lol I let my kid burn himself on my straighteners', 'i cried because I couldn't park outside my yoga class', 'here'sb the mountain of crap I eat in a day (why is my skin so grim?)' or one of the endless 'here's my menstrual journal' posts
Or the old ‘I made a racist comment years ago and ignored and deleted comments about it for years calling me out until I couldn’t anymore then I played ignorant’

That little joys of lockdown post is one of the most bleeping annoying things I have ever read. The fact it is getting so much attention genuinely baffles me

Reactions: 12
That little joys of lockdown post is one of the most bleeping annoying things I have ever read. The fact it is getting so much attention genuinely baffles me
yeah same... I feel like maybe in the first lockdown, when it was kind of a novelty.... but now we are (in the UK anyway) lockdown 3 and everyone is just stressed, worried about work, schools, the economy etc... I don't get who would like this at all

I am so confused about the food content she posts, is it sponsored? she seems to post a lot of stuff for M&S

Reactions: 1
What is their angle? Is it a magazine style website? A personal blog with 2 people? A fashion thing? Homewares? Parenting? Food press releases? Honestly it's so messy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.