Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in summer you were but you were still supposed to distance, it wasn't 2 metres necessarily but you definitely weren't supposed to be hugging etc
They just shouldn’t have posted the photo, especially given the headline and the fact Hannah was pregnant, like did she not care about getting covid and it affecting her baby?

Reactions: 11
They just shouldn’t have posted the photo, especially given the headline and the fact Hannah was pregnant, like did she not care about getting covid and it affecting her baby?
yeh I agree, her lack of awareness is shocking

Reactions: 8
They need to just dump this venture, they keep bleeping up! Just do yourself a favour and piss off
I wonder how long they will let it drag on for, I predict by April ish when furlough ends and when the economy really gets bad and loads of people lose their jobs, if not before

Reactions: 4
It’a especially insensitive given Grace Victory is still in a coma, having contracted COVID when she was pregnant!

Reactions: 7
It's ridiculous. They are consistently bleeping up, misreading the tone of the rest of the country and their excuse is always ignorance.

Would you not be thinking "better not post anything inflammatory or offensive after what has happened" and yet here they are posting more proof that they're woefully out of touch.

So far I can only see a few hours work has been put into The Leopard, honestly.

Reactions: 9
Thanks! I’m away for a nose

I’m completely out of the loop here. Apologies if this has been spoken about...how on earth did their Little Joys of Lockdown post get a whopping 24,000 likes yet most of their other posts only get a few hundred? Did they sponsor it? Very odd.
It was featured on GMB so that probably helped, and loads of micro influencers shared it as well
God knows why? It’s bloody dismal

Is heathuurrrr trolling 😅🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It was featured on GMB so that probably helped, and loads of micro influencers shared it as well
God knows why? It’s bloody dismal

Is heathuurrrr trolling 😅🙈
That makes sense...ironic that it was shared on a show hosted by a racist...

Reactions: 4
It's ridiculous. They are consistently bleeping up, misreading the tone of the rest of the country and their excuse is always ignorance.

Would you not be thinking "better not post anything inflammatory or offensive after what has happened" and yet here they are posting more proof that they're woefully out of touch.

So far I can only see a few hours work has been put into The Leopard, honestly.
hours?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The new piece on going from one baby to two is bleeping groundbreaking, isn’t it? She is such a mediocre writer!

Reactions: 6
Very quiet on stories today.
I wonder if the leopard will last once Gemma has her baby, do you think she'll have maternity leave and Hannah will run it alone?

Also - anyone else curious to know more about Brad turner influencer expert (and his chinese wife)? The sub plot we all need

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.