Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about how many years you've not had to think about racism... And for them two it's a combined 65... Does that make Gemma 34?! Never!!!

Reactions: 3
Annoyingly the joys of lockdown 3 list is just more of the same that she became well known for anyway: lists! It’s just that now it’s in instagram form not on a blog. She’s basically come full circle.

God all the insta huns are all doing these cringe lockdown posts....nauseating
I know... like, all these things are lovely even when there isn’t the threat of catching a potentially lethal respiratory virus. Lockdown is a gift to those more vulnerable within our communities, not some ‘sexy, sassy, babein’ ‘gram opportunity. duck off Hannah, properly this time

Reactions: 12
‘The Leopard’ is the most embarrassing site of all time. Vacuous food post, vacuous food post, racism post to be able to be allowed to exist on the internet, vacuous food post. It’s a complete waste of time - there in no cohesion.

Reactions: 13
Omg the whole talking in the third person thing on their stories is so annoying. It’s almost like they don’t want to actually take ownership of it... don’t blame them mine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg the whole talking in the third person thing on their stories is so annoying. It’s almost like they don’t want to actually take ownership of it... don’t blame them mine 😂
I think it’s so strange they don’t tag themselves in the photos either. Obviously scared of backlash esp since Gemma is still on private!

Reactions: 5
It's very 'smash hits magazine in 1998' isn't it? Really weird that they've adopted it, it's very jarring.

Do you remember when Hannah wrote that blog post about sharing less of herself in her blog? I think she would find that easier if she had any actual interests or passions to write about, or spent time learning about something. As it is it's just M+S press release, Sainsbury's home, blog posts written by someone else, and writing about herself in the third person.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thing about how many years you've not had to think about racism... And for them two it's a combined 65... Does that make Gemma 34?! Never!!!
Hang on, so they're basically admitting that they have never even thought or talked about racism up until now??? This is just mind-boggling. It's either another performative posting so that they can keep churning out their tit inbetween discussion/thought provoking posts or they really are just terribly ignorant people. How do you not even THINK about racism until you are 31.

Reactions: 12
maybe it's because I'm from the US but what in the heck is a Colin the Caterpillar cake / face. They are CREEPY looking......

• Sad
Reactions: 1
someone posted this on another thread another influencer claiming they are a key worker :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh yes!! A Colin the caterpillar birthday cake is a rite of passage.
controversial opinion... I am british and have never had one! I think maybe it must be because part of my childhood was outside the UK I guess

controversial opinion... I am british and have never had one! I think maybe it must be because part of my childhood was outside the UK I guess
I hadn’t either till I was an adult! But I’m from a poorer background people didnt have £15 to drop in a cake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hadn’t either till I was an adult! But I’m from a poorer background people didnt have £15 to drop in a cake 🤣
omg that is expensive for a supermarket cake!!!!!!! was it worth it?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.