Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but has Hannah not regurgitated that exact same makeup post a thousand times before?! It is SO boring and unimaginative. There is literally no place for her on the internet she needs to get in the bleeping bin

Reactions: 6
sorry if this has been addressed before, but what was the reason for the name of the new blog? why the Leopard? Surely (as this thread title suggests) it basically just invites to be made fun of!

Reactions: 4
Why are people sharing it?!?! It’s total bullshit!

Also, it’s the little joys of people who don’t work, and have a lot of time on their hands! Not most normal people
Little joys of Influencers. It should have been called.

Reactions: 7
Shows how fake and fickle the influencer crowd is.

when they were being called out, everyone backed off them and they had very little support.

now everyone is back on the arselicking of each other.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 396419
glad to see old lazy witch Hannah hasn’t changed her ways one bit for this ‘new’ venture. Same old regurgitated press release’s for her ‘need to know’ item.
Also interestingly if you hover over it in the blog it shows the date as April 2020, so she is just copying over the old stuff and putting a new date in it
View attachment 396421
This is quite common and a lot of websites do this to repurpose old material but use the SEO “juice” to get it ranked on Google. Also, any links from when it was first published will be reinvigorated. It’s not naughty as such but it’s a marketing/ranking tactic. I used to work for a place that had a blog post called days “fireworks-London” and it would get updated and the date pulled forward for about 4 years in a row. Even the text would barely be changed just updating the links etc.

HOW can they get away with being so shite... and even as I type that I sigh as I know the answer... followers keen to lick others arses for more exposure, idiots like them. And then I thought ’but surely they must KNOW this content is a bit tit’ but I legit think they look at themselves like DAMN we good.
But seriously, a post about supermarket meal deals?! Surely that’s something you just idly notice as you walk around the shop and don’t think much of, something that’s so uninteresting and unimportant it wouldn’t even come up in conversation. But they’re acting like its the hightlight of their year?. Help us all.

Reactions: 7
HOW can they get away with being so shite... and even as I type that I sigh as I know the answer... followers keen to lick others arses for more exposure, idiots like them. And then I thought ’but surely they must KNOW this content is a bit tit’ but I legit think they look at themselves like DAMN we good.
But seriously, a post about supermarket meal deals?! Surely that’s something you just idly notice as you walk around the shop and don’t think much of, something that’s so uninteresting and unimportant it wouldn’t even come up in conversation. But they’re acting like its the hightlight of their year?. Help us all.
This is Hannah all over, she’s always been lazy, as soon as she stopped doing YouTube she lost any sort of work ethic, but the problem is they will get paid for doing duck all! She thinks this is her niche but it’s tit, taking up more space! I don’t get why Gemma teamed up with her, Hannah’s content has been crap for years..... why would you want to work with someone like her?

Reactions: 4
especially as they barely give any details. wtf is that post designed to accomplish

Reactions: 1
There really is no love left. Just a “job” that she’s too scared to leave because it means having to answer to someone else. Stuck in a mixture of apathy and autonomy. Working with Gemma was probably meant to give her a kick up the arse, but she’s either not listening to any suggestions because she’s the “expert” or Gemma is just going along assuming Hannah is right because this was her space for so long. It’s trying hard to be true editorial but coming off as “omg, I went to the shop and this is what they had *insert SEO keyword here*” personally blogging.

Reactions: 9
They still sign off for the weekend I say. That alienates a lot of people in my opinion. It certainly pisses me off 😂 how she ever had the cheek to even consider herself a keyworker when she barely works Monday to Friday is beyond me.

They still sign off for the weekend I say. That alienates a lot of people in my opinion. It certainly pisses me off 😂 how she ever had the cheek to even consider herself a keyworker when she barely works Monday to Friday is beyond me.
yeah exactly,the posts celebrating that it is Friday... as if she is so busy working all week.
OT but what was the reason for the title The Leopard? did they ever explain it? I find it hilarious as it made it perfect for this thread title :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Isn't it something to do with another influencers book? I'm sure I read that somewhere.
Also, they are painfully close to 10k followers and that honestly breaks my heart.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
yeah exactly,the posts celebrating that it is Friday... as if she is so busy working all week.
OT but what was the reason for the title The Leopard? did they ever explain it? I find it hilarious as it made it perfect for this thread title :LOL:
no, they haven’t but assume its called the leopard because Hannah hasn’t changed her spots 🙄

its the same crappy content from her previous blog being regurgitated.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.