Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My prediction is coming true. Relaunch in the new year, lots of diverse content to start with to gain the followers back and then it will gradually revert back to a superficial hubba hubba ding dong blog about where to find the most middle class bog brush.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My prediction is coming true. Relaunch in the new year, lots of diverse content to start with to gain the followers back and then it will gradually revert back to a superficial hubba hubba ding dong blog about where to find the most middle class bog brush.
Middle class bog brush really got me 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They don't even deserve a space online tbh as I will find it difficult to believe their content on the matter is genuine or authentic. Everyone makes mistakes and we need to learn from them and do better, and I agree that running away is not the answer. But Hannah had plenty of opportunities and she repeatedly messed up. I don't think she wants to be doing that sort of content she just wants to do those press release style posts, but probably feels she has been forced into this and she doesn't want to give up the influencer opportunity for easy money so is going along with it.

I hope they prove me wrong but feeling very meh about this. And if she can get through to the white women in her comments refusing to agree Hannah did anything wrong then that is a positive I guess though I'm not holding my breath..

And omg will they get their own images. Or at least start paying the artists if using them to support their ~brand~ which they will be making money from. They possibly are but I doubt it.
yeh i completely agree, even the fact they have spent god knows how long before even posting this before recognising the criticism and are now not even doing anything until next year.. it sounds to me just like another situation of hoping people will forget in the interim

Reactions: 9
Oh god all the sycophants saying how ‘brave’ they are. No, they don’t want to lose the affiliate cash- nothing is more blatantly obvious.

Reactions: 18
It’s Joseph and Joseph, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’d better return with some serious enlightenment. As for her sheep herd followers who’ve stuck up for her blatant denial behaviour, they should be as ashamed as she is.

Hannah needs to come back with a decent blog post on what work she’s done on racial slurs and how she’s continued to educate herself! It’s all run, rinse and repeat

Hannah needs to come back with a decent blog post on what work she’s done on racial slurs and how she’s continued to educate herself! It’s all run, rinse and repeat
And also calling out the racists on her own posts!!! It won't be worth a damn thing unless she puts her money where her mouth is and tells her white women army 'lads we all fucked up and you were wrong to accept my apology on behalf of the people I hurt'.

If she doesn't address the behavior of people on her posts, and 'work' she does is PURELY performative and she can keep it.

Reactions: 12
Ah I’m kind of happy the future of this thread has been secured lads. I hope she gets her tit together and uses her platform for good.

Reactions: 11
BRAVE!? 🤣 in what world do their actions class them as BRAVE!? If it wasn’t for influencers calling them out they would have gone into hiding again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wow some of the comments from Hannah’s fans on the post were extreme. So defensive over her. They don’t realise that they are part of the problem with their white fragility!

I sincerely hope Hannah and Gemma do the work they need to do, and also educate their adoring fan girls as to why they absolutely should not have defended them like that.

Reactions: 7
Give them a chance. She messed up, but she has the chance to prove herself here. I run away from things rather than face head on. It's not easier in the long run though. If they really care, they will do this right. Let's hope they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
hubba hubba ding dong! 😆 that’s really made me laugh, thank you. Wish I could change that as my username.

• Haha
Hannah doesn’t deserve redemption. She quite clearly didn’t see anything wrong in using the C word, she had ample opportunities to amend the blogpost before the situation blew up and when it did Hannah didn’t even have the decency to apologise.

In my opinion anything Hannah does/says going forward isn’t Hannah being remorseful, educated or changing herself it’s just going to be a series of posts/statements that she feels she needs to make in order to keep earning easy money.

Reactions: 15
Don’t hate me, but I actually quite like some of the outfits from the Pringles thread 😳 So not surprised she’s planning on crawling out from under her rock in the new year. Aldi won’t be paying Chris enough to keep her in doughnuts and fresh flowers...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t hate me, but I actually quite like some of the outfits from the Pringles thread 😳 So not surprised she’s planning on crawling out from under her rock in the new year. Aldi won’t be paying Chris enough to keep her in doughnuts and fresh flowers...
I'm never really a huge fan of her fashion sense, but what annoys me more is her awful posture tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.