Hannah Gale #3 A leopard never changes its spots, just its domain name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’re scrambling to fix things but rather than actually do the work and write about what they’ve learned, they’re hoping to get someone else to do it for them.
Pure laziness. They don’t have a clue and don’t appear to have any intention of learning.

Reactions: 7
Pure laziness. They don’t have a clue and don’t appear to have any intention of learning.
exactly, and if thye wanted other POC to write for them, why don't they make the effort to track them down? hardly difficult, this will inevitably be another failure as I doubt anyone would volunteer to do this, paid or otherwise

Reactions: 5
How bleeping lazy. I was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt after their apology and promise to do better but this is literally the BARE MINIMUM.

How about you reach out to bloggers and influencers that you admire and think your followers might enjoy? Do some research on current issues and highlight those? The fact they've typed a couple of sentences asking someone else to do all the leg work says it all.

Move out of the way for someone better to fill the space you're taking up.

Reactions: 14
Just noticed they've followed Michelle Daisybutter since I last checked. As if.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
This is seriously disgusting. They’re not doing any work at all. Sure just put the emotional Labour on these women adding to the trauma that you’ve already caused with your casual racism Hannah. Jeez.

Reactions: 10
Amazing 👏🏻🙌🏻👀 we love you. Please more tea!

Grieving the pregnancy she thought she'd have. She's so dramatic. Her writing is always the same, it reminds me of the "sob stories" on x factor. This big woe is me, tears, life is so hard.... Then the music comes.... BUT I know I'll be ok, I'm stronger than I think.... Music crescendo....I GOT THIS ❤..... Music fades.... everything is going to be ok/I wouldn't want it any other way/then I look around and realise life isn't so bad. The end.
We call these “daily mail sad face” stories because the daily mail loves to run with some tit show where a (usually a white person) has been an hole, got called out but is being portrayed as the victim with an accompanying token “sad face” shot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awaiting a post tomorrow seeing as she said she'd be 'back in the new year'. If all she's actually done is post on facebook asking for a 'minority' blogger to guest write a post then I don't know what to say.

Can’t wait to see what she comes back with! I still think my comedy gold moment of 2020 was when Hannah described herself as a key worker 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She did not!!! Did she actually ??!!!
unfortunately she did. She did a story on her Instagram around last spring saying she she classed herself as a key worker. She took it down a few hours later after lots of people called her out. CRINGE!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
unfortunately she did. She did a story on her Instagram around last spring saying she she classed herself as a key worker. She took it down a few hours later after lots of people called her out. CRINGE!
I am absolutely astounded. I’ve worked as an ICU nurse through this and barely even spoken to anyone about it because I’m just doing my job. Jesus 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
What was her justification for calling herself a key worker?!?!

It's 2021, where is the leopard???

I am absolutely astounded. I’ve worked as an ICU nurse through this and barely even spoken to anyone about it because I’m just doing my job. Jesus 😂😂😂
Iirc it was based on some policy in (I think )Denmark where they were using influencers to get out messages about COVID to young people. Of course she then took this to mean that she was a key worker, all those vital horrible outfit posts of course are on a par with an ICU nurse :LOL:

Omg 😂😂😂 "SO YES THERE'S THAT" in caps.
I don't even get what she meant by that comment, so that was the high point of 2020 and the pandemic? her crappy millenial English with its meaningless phrases really annoys me

Reactions: 4
I don't even get what she meant by that comment, so that was the high point of 2020 and the pandemic? her crappy millenial English with its meaningless phrases really annoys me
Hubba hubba
(I hate myself for even writing that out)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.